• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by UnstoppableSound

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Making the game harder

Nah. I've got my own real life friends, thanks. I'd rather not communicate online like the likes of you internet scum. Once more, go crawl into your hole with your half-baked insults. Why am I even wasting my time talking to you? Jesus. Even a second of my time dedicated to something like you...
  2. U

Why didn't Xion appear? (Possible spoilers)

What the hell? No, and no.
  3. U

Did anyone else notice this?

WHAT?!?!?!?! NO FUCKING WAY. This is exciting news! It changes everything! Time to create countless theories about something that was so unobvious!
  4. U

Oppinions Please!

Hardly? Clearly you're not in the right state of mind and don't belong in this forum if you would side with any other game than Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is the be-all-end-all good-quality franchise, and I'm sorry you can't see that, "no offense".
  5. U

Making the game harder

I did not. I came in here saying I don't understand why you masochists enjoy torturing yourselves with ridiculous restrictions, which is completely different. Also, thank you for obviously stating what my actions were, I really had no idea what I was doing (I wish I could roll my eyes at this...
  6. U

Oppinions Please!

My God. Never should a Kingdom Hearts game not be chosen over any other game. Go for 358/2 Days! Trust me, it's a great game. Much, much, much better than Soul Calibur.
  7. U

Zero gear...(Possible gameplay spoilers)

I'd like to add that the combo chains of the Zero Gear versions of each character's weapons are grand.
  8. U

Captain Hook

Yep yep yep. That is why all of the villains in Kingdom Hearts had the power to control the Heartless.
  9. U

Making the game harder

Ugh...you again? Please. Just leave. I don't care for what you have to say, and your comments do not affect me at all. I would appreciate if you didn't come out of nowhere every time a complication arises and butt in (something you previously were against, hypocrite). Once again, you're wasting...
  10. U

Making the game harder

No, you're a loser and have no life because you waste your time doing stupid unnecessary challenges. Play the series all you want (it's also the only series I play), but don't bother doing dumb challenges like "LET'S DO IT THROUGH 100X WITH 1 HP @ LEVEL ONE WITH THE ORIGINAL KINGDOM KEY!!!". So...
  11. U

how long did it take you..

And exactly how long was that? I think it took me ~90 hours. But I spent a bunch of time mastering it.
  12. U

Why didn't Xion appear? (Possible spoilers)

That's because Xion wasn't a Nobody. She was just a replica created, nothing special. As sad as that is to face, she was just a puppet, she didn't have any actual significance. Just like Riku Replica.
  13. U

The Best Gear

I agree. I love how their best weapons are their original weapons.
  14. U

Making the game harder

Yes I know, but what's the point? You're torturing yourself, when you could be doing something better with your life...I mean, it clearly takes a long time to clear the game once again, especially with some insane restriction. Stuff like "HP drains continuously" is part of the game though, so...
  15. U

Difficulty of the Game

Now that I reread your post, I have no idea why I said that. My apologies.
Back