• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hmmmm.... :/ im asking because of the slip of the tongue.... and the way ur acting... XD

yep. we have fog too. :p

hmm... the first clue was when i met u online the first time. :p

YAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around in crazy circles as candy canes fall from the sky*
    yep. ^^ and forks, wa? XD are u implying something usagi? XD and lol. rain is awsome. even when dealing with dry things. ^^ and lol. ur being silly. :p

so be happy that a four day weekend haz arrived for me which means i should be on often during this time!!! ^^
    Haha, our cats beg us to put them on leashes to go for a walk. Early in the morning more often than none..

He lost it along with his dignity after he dressed up as Rudolf one Christmas.
    not really. lol i get rides as they don't mind till my car gets here. lol and i'm currently in the state of Washington up near Seattle. ^^ beautiful place as far as im concern. ^^ though some of the people here can't stand the rain.. XD and yes rain is fun! its just not fun setting up the tents in the rain... but standing/sleeping in them is better than having nothing covering your head... XD
    Haha, my cat chases his shadow, and loves to go for walks with a leash ^^.

He is more active than my dog o.o
    Adorably annoying, they cry like crazy they are only about a month old.
    i've been good. XD as good as a military life can get. Lol but no laptop yet, though its supposed to arrive with my car.. so yeah.. >> still waiting.. XD and i'm currently residing at my first duty station! ^^ i've been having fun, and the people i'm working with are quite interesting! though it does somewhat stink about putting up tents in the near constant rain of the state of Washington... XD
    Yay! *throws confetti at people*

It shall be interesting Usagi! ^^

My cat ambushed me as I was walking out of the shower, twas painful!! ^^
    FOR NOW SILLY QUEEN!! ^^ *glomps back* lol ^^. How has usagi been? ^^ i hope everything has gone somewhat well for you while i haz been gone.. XD
    Well actually its one of the new kittens i got i have four including that one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back