• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by VagueSimplicity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. VagueSimplicity

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

Anh, I posted my long, tedious review of the strat book on Amazon. I honestly expected more. In one word, I'd say this guide is: meh. It had a boring design.
  2. VagueSimplicity

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

Yeah, when I left the room and came back with the start menu on, I thought my HDMI was wigging out or something. Like sometimes how the PS3 will stop working and it'll revert back to 480p. Then I realized it was the game trailer/demo. Also, the edges of the battle command look fuzzy in Final...
  3. VagueSimplicity

Play-Asia: "Your order has shipped!" (Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX)

Aw, man. Wonder why or how. Because its so close to release? I see tons of gameplay for 3D, and the FFXIII's. :\
  4. VagueSimplicity

Re:Chain of Memories was super easy to play because the game uses icons instead of text for its combat system and I had already known how to play from the GBA version. It's the Final Mix I'm worried about, KH2FM was easy enough (I reached Demyx on my LV1 Ciritcal Mode run after I had defeated...
  5. VagueSimplicity

Got the game just a few minutes ago. I was leaping up and down, overjoyed after I got it. I'll be recording some gameplay for my channel in just a couple of minutes with my HD PVR 2. I don't know if I should just go ahead and record Re:Chain of Memories since KHFM's been done though. :\...
  6. VagueSimplicity

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

I agree. Especially at I could be wrong, though. I've only skimmed over the livestream as I've pre-ordered the game from play-asia and I don't feel like watching a movie I can't understand, twice. And considering most of its dialogue on top of a clock tower. (not sure if this is a spoiler...
  7. VagueSimplicity

Dream Drop Distance $19.99 @ Amazon!

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance I thought those of you who were waiting for a good price would like to know. It's not as great as the Black Friday sale, but pretty good. I've been checking the price on this one every day. I stupidly missed the BF deal ($14.99). But I didn't have a 3DS...
  8. VagueSimplicity

News ► New Nomura Interview Incoming This Week!

This is such exciting news. Anyone else think that Final Fantasy X HD was announced a year before KHHD to divert fans attention so that Nomura could come out like "BOOM! We have KHHD, already in its final stages, ready for release early 2013" maybe to change our mindset that SE doesn't take...
  9. VagueSimplicity

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

I really don't want any changes to the battle system except for what I've seen on KH1's. I like the simplicity of the three-command system (w/o the useless "?" command), "Attack", "Magic", and "Items" plus the introduction of the Reaction Command for what I can only guess is for opening chests...
  10. VagueSimplicity

Beta/final comparison & research [IMAGE HEAVY] [SPOILERS]

I liked the whole concept of the line "Erase Me." It always made me think Ven was a piece of data, and that his whole existence had been a lie which would hold deeper meaning to Roxas's life in Twilight Town, as if their paths led down the same destiny. Also, where is the epic music in the...
  11. VagueSimplicity

Nomura working on a secret movie for Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

So many endings. When will it stop?! But a little more KH never hurt anyone. :D
  12. VagueSimplicity

Birth By Sleep Command Deck Building/Melding/Abilities Guide

This makes me wish I had bought the strat guide for BBS when it came out. But I just beat it, so this will be of use to me when I start on Critical Mode, which will prolly be a year from now. Hahaha. Thanks, though.
  13. VagueSimplicity

Early days impression of BbS, Days and Coded

The scene they cut out with Ven on a different part of Destiny Islands looked like real meaningful convo. Wasn't Terra holding Ven up or something in the screenshot? And at that point Ven was questioning who or what he was and asking Terra to put an end to him? I wish they had kept that in. And...
  14. VagueSimplicity

Nomura working on a secret movie for Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

I will not blow up at this information. >_< *X-Blade explodes*
  15. VagueSimplicity

What would you rate BBS?

I'll go with a 9 out of 10. Nothing will ever beat the first Kingdom Hearts which will always be a 10 in my heart, but this was a welcome addition to the Kingdom Hearts series. But as mentioned before, though it answers a lot of questions and origins, it still raises even more, somewhat...
Back