• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Valentine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

An Unbirth Theory...yes that's what I said.

It's very well though out, impressively so. That being said, it's still just a theory, and it seems to me that a concept like that couldn't be grasped by children, which is who Disney is marketing this series to.
  2. V

Anime In Kingdom Hearts BBS?

Anime will not ever be in Kingdom Hearts. Between the unpleasable fanbase of Kingdom Hearts, and Disney's anal money-making insistancies, it just won't ever happen. For that matter, anime would just not mesh with Disney characters as well as Final Fantasy.
  3. V

Fanfiction ► Picnic- Riku/Xion

It's cute, but as far as writing goes... there's nothing so eloquent or gripping that drives me to read past the first paragraph. Keep working.
  4. V

•The Wrath of the Gods• A Power Battle.

To be quite frank, I honestly can't explain how and when the 'gods' appeared on this plain of existance. Some were creature's who'd been hunched at the edge of the Nothingess before the Great Being vomited up the Omniverse. Others were simply an accumulation of energy, such as radiation, or...
  5. V

~.:Ever After:.~ A Morbid Fairy Tale of Madness and Revenge

[Disclaimer: I do NOT own Ever After or Snafu Comics.] -------------------------------- Welcome, children of all ages, to the magical world of Grimmoire, a land of all fairytales. Of faeries, and tinkly winkly pixies, frog princes, and tightly-clothed elves of most questionable orientation...
  6. V

Resident Evil - Quarantine: Vol. 1 'Infection'

Accessing Records; Level 5 Confidentiality… Opened. Searching for Umbrella ‘The Parasol’ Files… Found. Now Opening files… Finished. Umbrella Corp. ‘Parasol’ Branch--- Established in 1987 by Dr. Madison Emily Geshvalt and Sir James Alden after the initial discovery of the genetic miracle called...
  7. V

.:Naruto- Clash of the Three Villages:.

It has been twenty years since the downfall of Konohagakure. Lord 6th Hokage Uzumaki Naruto has fallen at the hands of ninja from the three recently discovered villages in the Land of Cosmos; The Village Hidden in the Stars, The Village Hidden in the Moon, and the Village Hidden in the Sun...
  8. V

Resident Evil - Quarantine Chronicles

Accessing Records; Level 5 Confidentiality… Opened. Searching for Umbrella ‘The Parasol’ Files… Found. Now Opening files… Finished. Umbrella Corp. ‘Parasol’ Branch--- Established in 1987 by Dr. Madison Emily Geshvalt and Sir James Alden after the initial discovery of the genetic miracle called...
  9. V

~-.:Showdown in Wonderland..!:.-~ The Glorious Return of Desdemona Whitewater.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I'm back in action baby, and willing to help out anyone who's willing to help a KHI veteran get back on her feet, eh? So, first come, first serve, if you want to team up with me against someone that's fine, no more than three people to a team. Good luck!
  10. V

My Search for Celtic Mythology

Hello, I'm Crimson Butterfly. As a little girl, my grandfather introduced me to Daulaire's Book of Greek Mythology. At 11, still interested in mythology, I delved deeper into the world of world mythology. In two years, I had memorized the entire Greek Pantheon, and most of the myths and tales...
  11. V

Fanfiction ► .Hack//Azure Twilight

She, along with almost every one of the .hackers were banned after The World R:1 crashed. Not sure why though.
  12. V

Crimmy's Dilemma

I'm in a pit of a pickle right now. Lately, I've been very depressed, and I've been trying to turn to the church and God for support. I pray and pray and pray things will get better, but it seems I'm doubting God's existance. I'm afraid of dying and then being nothing. I don't know where to...
  13. V

An Open Challenge

Hello, folks, Crimson Butterfly here. Since my role-playing skills have gotten a bit rusty due to lack of practice, I've been wanting to stretch my legs and have some good, wholesome fun by beating the ever-loving sh** out of some n00bs. However, I suppose that would be a beat easy. So, I'm...
  14. V

[.:Ever After:.] {-A Fairytale Role-Play-]

[.:Ever After:.] {-A Fairytale Role-Play-} [Disclaimer: I do NOT own Ever After or Snafu Comics. However, the plot and my character are mine.] -------------------------------- Welcome, children of all ages, to the magical world of Grimmoire, a land of all fairytales. Of faeries, and tinkly...
  15. V

Help with Spells, Charms, etc.

Recently, I've been looking into praticing magick. I was wondering if anyone could give me some basic spells or charms that I could start out with so that I don't get in over my head and blow my head off. Yah....XP -Crimmy
Back