• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by VATs Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

Oh... well i feel stupid now... :embarassed::embarassed:
  2. V

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

The most annoying thing for me was Luxord! He never referenced 'the game' in almost every sentence in KH2 so why do it now? Just to annoy us? (Yes, that is a rhetorical question.)
  3. V

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

Wow... guys seriously... I nvr asked which to buy. I've already have both and beaten both. THANK YOU! geez
  4. V

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

Oh ok, sorry for seeming like an ass. I wasn't trying to imply you were a retard
  5. V

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

You ever think you were pressing too hard? Just saying.
  6. V

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

Are you speaking from personal experience? :lol:
  7. V

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

I think I read somewhere in a Nomura interview that The World Ends With You was practice for Square-Enix to make Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days but I'm not completely sure. I was just wondering: Did you like TWEWY more than Days? I'm thinking it over right now but i think I'm leaning towards TWEWY...
  8. V

The Unbirth Symbol

He means the bottom half. It looks like two Unbirth heads.
  9. V

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Secret Reports Translated

Wow, I need to start coming on earlier in the day to read these things.
  10. V

Who will you play as in Days?

Axel and Larxene :love:
  11. V

Port Royal

Hi people. I haven't been on for a long time. Anyways, I'm pretty sure they meant that it's different from worlds that they have visited previously.
  12. V

When are most members on?

Hey fellow forum members, I just wanted to know what time you usually see the most members logged in so I can discuss things a lot more. Thx.
Back