• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Veddix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Veddix

anti form

Well then that's why you gotta give him props for his achievement because I wouldn't even think of that and I prefer anti-form.:eek:
  2. Veddix

Just thought of something...

^^^Point of the forums really besides just conversing.
  3. Veddix

Pride lands animals

Come to think of it that might be because it was the only end that looked good on him.
  4. Veddix

anti form

Yeah you can wail on big Heartless without stop and blast the hell out of them.:lol:
  5. Veddix

anti form

Anti-Form never came up in the points where I didn't need it like bosses and etc. only the times where I could just beat the crap out of enemies,haha.*_^
  6. Veddix

Pride lands animals

Hmmm, I think it's his lower jaw that confuses people. Yeah it's his lower jaw if it were thinner it would then be clearer that he's a cat.
  7. Veddix

Just thought of something...

The world order as in the destruction of the worldS in KH1 was restored and as in KH2 Sora used his Keyblade to unlock paths and now they can travel becuase they are able to summan the Gummi ship (Game wise the save point) and hence KH3. The "?" you should be asking is how did TAV get around...
  8. Veddix

Pride lands animals

Yeah even in Australia Goofy would probably turn into a dingo than dog.:wink:
  9. Veddix

BBS Heroes resemble Drive forms

YES!! Haha I am so smart, I am so smart, S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-RT:lol:
  10. Veddix

Terra vs. Ven vs. Aqua

From past to present to Nobody wait then what could be next.........Hmm these are all dude fights we need a cat fight Cinderella vs. Snow White winner takes on our two champs Bell and Jasmine!!!!
  11. Veddix

BBS Heroes resemble Drive forms

Ok now I'm convinced but what could make it more clear take away a Keyblade when he has two and the similarities are clearer.Also the 2 Keyblades would be an effect from Roxas. Valor=Ven and Goofy since he rams people. Wisdom=Aqua with Donald hence the blue. Master=Terra and the power of G/D...
  12. Veddix

Terra vs. Ven vs. Aqua

No I meant two for light fighting one for dark, but yeah really why would Aqua fight either of them Terra vs. Ven all the way.
  13. Veddix

Terra vs. Ven vs. Aqua

The only way they seem to have a chance of fighting is indeed because of Terra and darkness like when Ansem controled Riku in the second fight at Hollow Bastion, so really it would be either Ven vs. Terra or two on one. A full three way fight doesn't seem possible.
  14. Veddix

weird fact on sora's heartless

^^^ What you say gives more to the fact that Xehanort was total badass being one with a strong dark heart. (Which was passed down to the great and powerful Ansem SoD)
  15. Veddix

BBS Voice Acting

I hope not then how would we see how many of the original english VA's they got for them.
Back