• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by velocity2325

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

umm well wat i did was i pulled her out from track practice then gave her a customize bear with voice com saying "would you go to prom with me?" hope that gave u some ideas cuz it worked for me lol :D
  2. V

PSP FM Transmitter

im trying to find some fm transmitter so i can listen in my car. does anyone kno where i can find decent one because the ones im finding have bad ratings the price im looking around 20 bucks
  3. V

Wireless Gaming Adapter/ PCI Video Card Help

i need some help on wat type of wireless gaming adapter heres some that i personally picked 1: http://games.dlink.com/products/?pid=383 2: http://games.dlink.com/products/?pid=333 also im looking for a new pci video card. i kno there isnt many selection for pci video card cuz of pcie video...
  4. V

Gaming Adapter for Ps2

hey i been looking for some gaming adapters but idk wat r the best so could someone help me out....a link to the item would be nice
  5. V

Gaming Router

hey guys i need find out if this gaming router is pretty decent enough to play online games on my xbox or ps2.... http://shop2.outpost.com/product/3938668?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
  6. V

Mmorpg

i am planning to buy a MMORPG but idk wat to get. is there any good choices or any upcoming mmorpg thats worth playing?
  7. V

Video Converter

does anyone kno where i can find a converter that can covert a realplayers file to wmv
  8. V

Wireless internet issue

im having problem wit my internet. i have wireless internet. like anyother wireless internet u have to connect to the main router. when i connect to my own router it say connected but the internet does show. cuz someone please help me on wat i can do to fix it. thank you
  9. V

beat seifer

if i can remember nothing really happens once u beat all three of them 10 times. it just completes one section of ur jimmy journal
  10. V

Sephiroth help

the way i did it is i level up final form which gives u level 3 glide i think and basically sephiroth does the samething over and over again for me. keep at look out at the reaction button cuz if u dont press it, ur most likely to lose a lot of life. the reaction button would deflect the his...
  11. V

Internet Gateway

i really need someones help. see im having a problem wit my internet. everytime i get on to my internet a internet gateway pop ups which doesnt allow me to use my own internet. i try to disable it but nothin work. is there a way to remove it please let me kno asap. thank you p.s. using...
  12. V

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

the cargo climb wasnt really hard at all, i didnt even used the fenrir. i still made it under 10 sec
  13. V

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

samething ultima. i use a lot of magic so its the best keyblade for me
  14. V

Did you beat the last Paradox Cup?

its actually an easy cup. all u need is stragety. the last 10 battles were actually fun
  15. V

Sanctuary vs Passion

passion sounds much better even though its in japanese. but sanctuary is also good
Back