• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ventus Air-Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ventus Air-Man

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Ah, okay. I can't wait to see how people's opinions will change once they play this game themselves. We're definitely placing a lot of judgement on this leaker's videos, and his bias is shaping our perspective of the game... at least for me. There's no way one person could explore all of these...
  2. Ventus Air-Man

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Was it ever shown where the sewers in Twilight Town lead? I remember him visiting them in one of his videos, but I don't think I watched the entire thing.
  3. Ventus Air-Man

Shimomura Interviewed in Nintendo Power - Talks Kingdom Hearts Music

Kaoru Wada worked at orchestral renditions of the main vocal themes in KH. As to whether or not he worked with Shimomura in creating "Dearly Beloved" is unsure to me. However, I know for a fact that Shimomura was the main composer of the song. A quick Google search will tell you that.
  4. Ventus Air-Man

Umm, no. It has absolutely nothing to do with the future of Kingdom Hearts. It's just an interview regarding the music in the KH series, with a focus on "Dearly Beloved." Which is played on the original Kingdom Hearts. @Sign - You're welcome. ^^
  5. Ventus Air-Man

Nintendo Power recently got the chance to sit down and have a chat with Yoko Shimomura, the brain behind the music of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga. The interview was published in their July 2011 issue, and I've scanned the pages for you guys to look at. Only a bit was mentioned regarding KH, but...
  6. Ventus Air-Man

NINTENDO POWER Reviews Re:coded!

Same here. I thought the cover'd feature a game like Epic Mickey, honestly. :P
  7. Ventus Air-Man

NINTENDO POWER Reviews Re:coded!

Popular magazine Nintendo Power has just published its January 2011 issue which does contain a review of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded! Can you believe we only have one month left to wait until the game's release? Now onto the article: Overall, the game was given an 8/10! Share your own opinions...
  8. Ventus Air-Man

Command Board

Yeah, it's not very useful after you beat the game. I used it for leveling purposes during the early stages, but that was about it. :P
  9. Ventus Air-Man

RE:coded Showcased in Nintendo Power... Yet Again

Re: coded Showcased in Nintendo Power... Yet Again This article was published in the December 2010 edition of Nintendo Power. I'd also like to mention that RE:coded was listed as fifth on the 'Readers Most Wanted: Nintendo DS Games' list. Pokemon Black and White came in first, followed by...
  10. Ventus Air-Man

Re: coded Showcased in Nintendo Power... Yet Again (252525252525252525252525)
  11. Ventus Air-Man

RE:coded Showcased in Nintendo Power... Yet Again Hey, guys! As Kingdom Hearst RE:coded's release trails closer every single day, Nintendo Power has published their thoughts in regards to the game's appearance at the Tokyo Game Show in September, comparing it to the title Dragon Quest IX. See...
  12. Ventus Air-Man

Help/Support ► YouTube Downloader?

I'm not sure if you want an Internet-accessible downloader or not, but KeepVid--in my opinion--is one of the best. ^^
  13. Ventus Air-Man

Birth by Sleep Consensus.

Overall, I thought it was okay. Not great, but okay; it didn't completely live up to my expectations. Then again, games never do. xD
  14. Ventus Air-Man

Funny things that have happened to you in Birth By Sleep

I've committed so much comedic crime in BbS, that it's not really funny anymore. xD For example, I get impatient while playing the Command Board, and pass the time by pressing the 'X' button as fast as I can, especially during a cutscene that gives you the ability to skip. However, this turns...
  15. Ventus Air-Man

Da Game Plan

9/7: My fourth week of school starts, seeing as its labor day on Monday. (Yay for extended weekends!) 3:20 - Get out of school and ride home. Hopefully, my mom'll have already run by Gamestop to pick it up for me. When I get to my house, I'll start Data Install and finish up any homework...
Back