• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ventusblade_

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ventusblade_

I have some questions on some of the things in the late stages of the games *SPOILERS*

Oh, I see thanks guys! =) I know this should be here, but I found the spoiler section after posting the thread
  2. Ventusblade_

I have some questions on some of the things in the late stages of the games *SPOILERS*

1)Any one has ideas on who the others members of the 'real organization' are? (btw, I haven't watched the secret ending so...) Cause everyone's dead 'cept Isa and Braig, unless the others a Xehanort in different times. 2)Someone explain to me what happened with Sora? I mean he felled into the...
  3. Ventusblade_

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

I'm sad.I din't had money to pre-order and when I do the guy at gamestop says that their are no MoM edition anywhere. Now I only get 3 AR cards. He also said that because I pre-ordered the game I could receive a 15$ (IIRC) discount on the guide. Buuut, when he told me that they were no MoM...
  4. Ventusblade_

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Kab Kannon. He shields & attacks in long range while I'm taking our the Kuma Panda & the cat mace. Some people say that the monkey is hard. Remember, we'll have potions, soo...
  5. Ventusblade_

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Played it 3 times, and I mostly used Flowmotion to sharpen my skills.Gotta admit it was confusing at first,but now I got the hang of it! Btw, we have glide, counter raid, and block rush on the demo.
  6. Ventusblade_

KH3D Software Showcase Trailer! (Now on eShop)

I felt like somethin' was missing from the trailers (voices), but when I heard them from my 3DS it felt just right! Lol, I downloaded all the trailers (available for download) just to make a new folder! xD
  7. Ventusblade_

KH3D Software Showcase Trailer! (Now on eShop)

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer now in eShop! Dang, it din't release today (DDD Demo), I'm hoping next week! =/
  8. Ventusblade_

A question about the demo...

Thanks to both! I seriously hope that it isn't on July 24th. =(
  9. Ventusblade_

Thought it was Thursday, and I was right! =D Oh, a different Demo? I was thinking that it would release this week or the next one.
  10. Ventusblade_

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

*Looks at your pic* Po-po-po-poker face, po-po-po-poker face.
  11. Ventusblade_

So the demo's already in E3, then why don't they put it on E-shop already? Does it take that long to put something in the E-shop or is the demo available in E3's a "Beta" version? Sorry If I sound like an ignorant brat, I just seriously don't get the delay. Also, when does the E-shop updates...
  12. Ventusblade_

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

Wasn't the gameplay new? P.S.Just 60 days more! Can't believe that 55 days passed already!
  13. Ventusblade_

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* Well, atleast the release date of the demo, or the trailer with actual english gameplay. Somethin'!
  14. Ventusblade_

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* I din't knew he voiced so many characters I love! Still...Been 3 days without new news.Nomura, give us more news! xD
  15. Ventusblade_

Your Dream Eater Team :)

Sudo Neku, Kab Kannon, or Sudo Neku, Meowjesty.
Back