• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Venx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Venx

Fanfiction ► Tales from the Pride Lands

Thanks Cinder! I'm really glad you like the first chapter, I'm looking forward to see your next feedback! Episode 2 – The Gatekeeper Three days later, the lions reached the end of the outland and found out what Rafiki meant by fallow land. They stood in a gigantic area that almost looked...
  2. Venx

After a long time I was able to finish the first episode for the second season of Tales from the Pride Lands. So here we go again! Tales from the Pridelands – Season 2 Episode 1 – Shadows from the past "Over here!", a lion shouted behind himself. A group of lions and some panthers...
  3. Venx

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

Hi, I'm alive and void said everything I thought
  4. Venx

TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Re: TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts II I still think that like 2 streams with only the days movie would be way better than losing 30 minutes of the KH2 playthrough for the next weeks.
  5. Venx

Venx' Album

I already posted a song last year in here, so I guess I'll just post the album I was working on as well. Maybe some not german people can enjoy it as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtEqArdscjw
  6. Venx

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Gameplay Footage from Playstation Access

Well, I did probably everything I could do in the gamescom demo and it felt 1:1 like bbs aqua to me. Aqua attacked kinda slowly, in the air she flew to the near enemyes (or lanterns) when I attacked and the movement is still the same. Even the ridiculous "double jump" that didn't really give you...
  7. Venx

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Gameplay Footage from Playstation Access

Good old birth by sleep combat
  8. Venx

Would've the other KH characters be "half-animal" as well?

Hm....what could a mix between pete and a dragon would look like....
  9. Venx

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

I'm so mad that Aqua ignores this chest https://youtu.be/06R_CRxgn28?t=1m48s
  10. Venx

TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Re: TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts CoM I freaking died at 100 acre wood.
  11. Venx

New discoveries inside KH3D!

And in the end we get like 10 minutes of a destroyed jungle, covered in darkness in 0.2 I would laugh and cry at the same time
  12. Venx

After 9 months....here is the final Chapter (for now.) Episode 12 – His inner power The atmossphere was static between the two opponents, while the others were still walking away without any clue what was happening on the battlefield. Zira slowly stepped forward and caused a twitch in...
  13. Venx

Kingdom Hearts 2 Retrospective

Yeah, that's why they put critical in Final Mix. The game is definitly way easier than it should be since it looks like it's made for harder fights.
  14. Venx

I totally get your point, but why the "flashy" thing for so many people such a big deal? I mean, eveything everyone was wondering why Sora was cutting down buildings in the end fight and it was way to much from out of nowhere. My point was that the battlesystem is really great made and the look...
  15. Venx

Are you talking about changing controls in the fight or doing something new? Yes, the part as cube was horrible, but the fight itself was really nice. But in what other situations are the controls horrible? Are you talking about things like playing as Riku in the middle of the Xemnas fight? I...
Back