• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vibrant Fervor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yea, it'd be fine to meet. I can meet you at each of the areas and give them items as you beat the bosses. Wouldn't be a problem at all.
    Hey do you need any help in the RPG? I'm here to help. I've beaten the chapter so I'm going around helping others.
    I take Spanish at college, too. Did you know that que sera sera is French, but put accents on the As and it becomes Spanish? A really useless fact for you. Do you take any other languages? French is my native language, followed by English and then Spanish and Italian. I'm also considering going to Urdu and Mandarin/Cantonese classes and teaching myself German (since German's valued, from the careers in languages convention I went to last week), but I don't knowww. D:
    I'm just admiring your name. You take Spanish classes/speak Spanish, I presume?
    Que sera sera. ~<3
    Hey hun, sorry I've just been so freakin busy lately. Plus, I'm sick too...lolz. I'm not gonna say that I definitely will, but I'll try to finish a temp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back