• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by videogamefan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. videogamefan

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

I finally have a reason to use all of those points I've accumulated! ^^
  2. videogamefan

English Data found on Japanese Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX disk!

It's so cool that the English data is included in the Japanese version of the game! Though, hacking is not my forte so waiting for the English version is just fine. They really should've released a multi-language version for the Japanese market but then it could've interfered with sales for the...
  3. videogamefan

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! It showed the image a minute ago. I loved seeing the card having all three of the ultimate Dream Eaters and the Dream Eater symbol was gorgeous. Wonder which one was on the other side of the symbol was. Edit: They're back XD
  4. videogamefan

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

OMG, a penguin Dream Eater! I'm about to explode with this new bit of news (especially after finding out that the new world is a Pinocchio one and because the penguin is my favorite animal). I can't wait for Jump Festa next month. Actually, I can't wait for the game to come out.
  5. videogamefan

Has anyone noticed this?

Guess it is pointless to hope for an FF world. Yeah, we still don't know if BBS!Zack is dead in the KH universe, so there's still hope of him being alive. And, honestly, don't know how I feel about Zack and Aqua going on a date (especially since he gave Aqua the same line he gave Aerith...
  6. videogamefan

Has anyone noticed this?

Hmm, since Midgar and Pulse are the only FF worlds I know, those are pretty much the ones I'm hoping for. I wonder how they would work with the former since Radiant Garden serves as FFVII character's home world. Perhaps since it's a world of sleep, we'll get a glimpse at a parallel version of...
  7. videogamefan

Has anyone noticed this?

I agree with Ethnic Woman; we need Zack and Lightning in this game, though the former should be more of a cameo (or we could touch more upon his FFVII's background). Lightning would be one epic addition but Zack's rebirth should be more touched upon in KH3 since then we'll have a chance of...
  8. videogamefan

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

I laughed at the scene too. I wonder how Riku would react when he sees his new attire. Probably like WTF? How'd I get in these clothes? *touches hair* AND WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?! XD That would be so hilarious.
  9. videogamefan

Me, I do! The way they remade Traverse Town is just awesome and though I liked the original, the freshness of having more exploration is great. Not to mention the fact that all the Disney worlds are going to be new.
  10. videogamefan

I know, the logo makes the city look 300 times bigger. Can't wait to see how many new areas have been added.
  11. videogamefan

0_0 I agree with EdgeMaverick's sentiments when I saw the video. The gameplay looks so epic and we finally get to see the whole Free Flow Action bit of the game. And the new areas in Traverse Town just look epic and made me go crazy for a second. I kind of laughed at how Sora was like WTH when...
  12. videogamefan

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Finally managed to hook up ad hoc party with my PSP and would like to play with other people since most of my friends either don't have the game or live far away at the moment. And, flyingfishstick, I'm in the same boat as you with using my laptop for wired connection. Yeesh, it took forever to...
  13. videogamefan

has anyone

Here's a video of Cyberman beating Red Eyes. YouTube - Birth by Sleep Final Mix - Red Eye boss battle [HD]
  14. videogamefan

So since KH3D is the "prelude to the final batte"...

That'd be interesting. Using the cosmic forces of Yin and Yang into account and to balance out the destruction of a large evil entity they have to get do the same to a beacon of light (Sora). And then in the new saga, they have to go and bring him back to the plane of existence but causes an...
  15. videogamefan

So since KH3D is the "prelude to the final batte"...

lol. Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm cutting it a bit thin with the 3DS system right now and I bet my mom would kill me if I said I needed the PSP2 just for 1 game. If there is one coming out, I hope it'll stay on one of the systems already used for the previous games or even the 3DS again.
Back