• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by VirusCoreHacker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. VirusCoreHacker

And so here we are

17 years after KH1 to be exact. 14 after registering. 3 years since I've last posted And 9 days left until KH3. Thinking back to my time at this place. Quite a ride. Good memories, bad memories, and other hilarious hijinks. Even after all the changes in my life. I haven't once ever...
  2. VirusCoreHacker

New Study Suggests Humans may have Psychic Powers

New Study Suggests Humans Have Psychic Powers - Asylum.com PSYCHO CRUSHER
  3. VirusCoreHacker

New York Governor's Debate - "The Rent is too damn high"

For those of you who live in New York and watched the debate and for those who didn't 'The Rent Is Too Damn High' Party & Jimmy McMillan Debate In New York (VIDEO) x4o-TeMHys0
  4. VirusCoreHacker

Druids recognized as religion for first time in UK

Druids recognized as religion for first time in UK - World news - Europe - msnbc.com So, the only reason I didn't post this in Religion is so avid World of Warcraft players can rejoice, though it's only in the UK. What are your thoughts?
  5. VirusCoreHacker

Florida Chruch plans Quran burning event on 9/11

Planned Quran-burning could endanger troops, Petraeus warns - CNN.com jdgr0kfiff4 This happened to catch my attention while watching about "Skyscraper Man" on CNN. With all the craziness happening recently, I failed to notice the 9/11 Anniversary approaching.
  6. VirusCoreHacker

i admit, i had a dream i was playing bbs last night

It was a spiritual message. You were being born during your sleep. You will transform into a being on a higher plan of existence soon,The game was just there by chance.
  7. VirusCoreHacker

Help/Support ► stupid prank

Yeah, that's the case most of the time. Slim chance the person ever text you again unless you somehow got on his contact list and will probably forget about you, unless by slim chance you somehow get into a text convo again.
  8. VirusCoreHacker

Switzerland bans violent video games\ Australian Attorney-General Atkinson Resigns

Switzerland bans violent video games - GAMER.BLORGE 'World of Warcraft' and Other MMOs Taken Off Australian Shelves ____________________________________________________________ Australian Attorney-General Atkinson Resigns, Opening Door for End to Video Game 'Bans' - Shacknews - PC Games...
  9. VirusCoreHacker

Massive Glitch Hits Ps3

Sony PS3 network glitch affects thousands - Telegraph Was sleeping in class when someone mentioned it. I don't own a PS3, but sucks for anyone who turned on theirs today. I'd take their advice and Do not turn on your ps3
  10. VirusCoreHacker

Woman Tapes 4 Minutes of 'Twilight,' Faces Felony Charges

Woman Tapes Minutes of 'Twilight,' Faces Felony Charges Charged With Felony After Taping 4 Minutes Of "New Moon" - The Consumerist Woman arrested for trying to record 'Twilight' on digital camera :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Metro & Tri-State This is why I don't go to the movies.
  11. VirusCoreHacker

Oprah cancelling her show

Oprah Winfrey cries on live show announcing the end of 'Oprah' | EW.com Just heard about this today. Didn't see it coming
  12. VirusCoreHacker

Illegal movie download forces shutdown of free Wi-Fi

Illegal movie download forces shutdown of free Wi-Fi | coshoctontribune.com | Coshocton Tribune Geez the MPAA is getting out of hand. Are cops going to be busting down everyone's door in America to arrest us or illegal music downloading sooner or later?
  13. VirusCoreHacker

Help/Support ► what the fuck

Why kill them? Have you forgotten that KHI's Farmville Festivus 2010 is coming up.
  14. VirusCoreHacker

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

Roxas getting slapped by Lexaeus
  15. VirusCoreHacker

Last Survivor of the Titanic Dies at 97

Turner Radio Network: Last Survivor of Titanic dead at 97 =(
Back