• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by vitxras

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. vitxras

the first 4 chapters of my book!

I forgot I posted this so long ago... I'm so sorry for not getting back to you after all this time. I really appreciate your thoughts and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I self published it since then and made revisions to improve the story over all. You can read the first 5 chapters on wattpad and the...
  2. vitxras

what keyblades would you like to see return to KH3 Remind

There are still tones of none disney keyblades to choose from and oathkeeper and oblivion are going to be free, so no complaints here. Also, if you pay attention to the command menu, oblivion doesn't have a finisher, which leads us to believe there is another form. So I think it's also safe to...
  3. vitxras

what keyblades would you like to see return to KH3 Remind

So this is basically word for word what I said in my video "5 keyblades that I'd like to see return in KINGDOM HEARTS III" but I thought it would be fun to have this discussion with you guys here on the forums here are my thoughts The sleeping leon ONE OF MY FAVORITE KEYBLADE DESIGNS I’d like to...
  4. vitxras

To get platinum?

Can you get all other trophies besides the difficulty based ones on beginner alone. I played all through beginner so I can do the major stuff their and critical to get the other trophies.
  5. vitxras

the first 4 chapters of my book!

OREGONIA: and the Legend of the Myce By T. W. Radke Copyright © 2017 by Travis William Radke All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief...
  6. vitxras

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue website confirms DLC!

Did they change the world release date or is that just for japan
  7. vitxras

How to get the medals you want?

I'very been trying really hard to get a kh 2 king MICKEY medal to drop but I have had no luck. Are some medals impossible to drop or just really rare. Speaking of rare drops, has any one gotten a wisdom sora drop, king mickey drop, or Leon drop, to drop randomly. Or do you have to spend jewels...
  8. vitxras

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Is bbs .2 a full game or just a short
  9. vitxras

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Ddd hd is pretty cool, I'm still waiting to play unchained key, and kh3 Aqua! This is pretty rad. But I don't think I'm quit as excited as everyone else, unless bbs .2 is a full game, then I'll die of excitement.
  10. vitxras

PS4 controller and KH 2.5

Will the ps4 controller support kh2.5? i ask because it did work for 1.5 but it didn't work properly, Dora couldn't run right. Kh recom I couldn't run back left. Can someone concern that the ps4 controller will work on the PS3 kh2.5
  11. vitxras

Overall outfits/style in KH3

i hope that a majority of the characters get new outfits(obviously/most likely would happen). its a numbered title i think it should happen. as for the 13 seekers of darkness, i kind of hope they change up the whole black cloak thing. i've seen it in every game and something new would be cool or...
  12. vitxras

red trinity problem in halloween town

k so i new where the trinity was but at the time i didn't realize what i did. i fell from the top of the manor ruins and landed where the box was, opened it and now i cant do the trinity. is their anyway around this, or a way to fix it or am i going to have to start all over and complete the...
  13. vitxras

KH2.5 cover question

does anyone have any idea when the cover may be announced. after seeing how cool kh1 cover was im so excited to see this one.
  14. vitxras

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

Please come out on ps4! Please!
Back