• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vivi_07

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hello! ^^ My name is vanessa but my friends like to call me vivi! Well let's see something about me... hmm.. well as you can tell I love Kingdom Hearts! Since it's one of my first playstation 2 games. I can be pretty r a n d o m at times but don't let me randomess scare you off, because I really like to meet new people and makes friends and talk so I can get to know them. So please if anyone would like to be my buddy I would really appreciate that! ^^ I've had this account for a while but i've been on hiatus for years, so I feel like a newbie again! So anyways don't be afraid to chat, because I can talk about anything. Hehe I also like videogames and drawing! ^^ Hopefully I can pursue in animation in the future. And well that's just a little description about me! XD (yay FMA AND KH)

i like to draw just for fun! luv playing video games, watching anime, reading mangas!
Occupation
Going to college!
PlayStation Network ID
NESS002
Currently playing
Resident Evil 5 (co-op?), Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (trying to acheive 100%) , Dissidia Duodecim

Signature

smack smack smack smack smack!

Following

Followers

Back