• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by vivi_07

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. vivi_07

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Oh I see... well psssh.. finally! I want my Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out before I have children!
  2. vivi_07

That's good I really like his style when he draws characters. But i thought versus 13 wa his last since he's been working on it for a while. It's like his precious baby? o.o
  3. vivi_07

Really just Final fantasy? I thought he was gonna retire? o.o Darn it why couldn't KH3 come out next year already?! :/
  4. vivi_07

Hmmm.. true I think versus won't be out till then.. since I think it's Normura's last game he's gonna work on, and wants it to be perfect. :o Fighting with Lightning or against her.. hmm I wonder which one is more fun?! >:)
  5. vivi_07

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You My memory is a little fuzzy but which week was that in the game? :o
  6. vivi_07

Re: The World Ends with You I'm pretty sure the people of square enix are creative enough to continue on the story of TWEWY. And if it's not as good as the first game oh well thats your idea of the game. But some harcore fans of the game will think they were both amazing. I personally love all...
  7. vivi_07

I'm hoping that everyone meets again. I wonder if Sora will meet Aqua or Ventus in the next game? I'm pretty sure there will be some issues with the whole Terra thing and him stuck in the badlands. I think maybe Xehanort will be the final boss, and if Sora meets Aqua she will help him become the...
  8. vivi_07

*sigh* I was really hoping that KH3 would have come out next year. It could have been like a 10 year anniversary from the first KH! That would have been cool! I wonder if Sora is gonna meet Aqua or Ven? Aaaah im so anxious to know whats gonna happen next! This is game is to epic!
  9. vivi_07

Re: The World Ends with You Hahaha sweeet! Power to the lazyness! ^^ Yeah and the Shiki thing... well uh.. yeah I never really got a good image of her well.. um.. you know what. (don't wanna spoil)
  10. vivi_07

Re: The World Ends with You If you get all the secret reports I'm pretty sure you get the secret ending... o.o
  11. vivi_07

Re: The World Ends with You Really nothing?! Aww that kinda is a bummer... but idk I think he does give you something? Wow you got God rank?! o.o Man you must of beat a bajillion noise then!
  12. vivi_07

Re: The World Ends with You TWEWY is the most addicting and funnest game I've ever played! XD My mission was to try to collect all the pins, but that was a fail. -_- I needed another DS and I couldn't visit my friend every day since some needed to evolve by mingling with friends. Haha after...
  13. vivi_07

Any good j-rock or j-pop lately?

*sigh* OK my mp3 player is filled with songs i've already heard over and over again. I'm not japanese but for some reason I love listening to japanese music because it's so awesome! So does anyone have any good band recommendations or songs? These are some bands that I already have plenty of...
  14. vivi_07

can some one solve my psp problem?

For some reason my psp multiplayer doesn't work. Me and my friend have tried to play dissidia together but our psp's won't detect each other! Any advice or anyone knows what the problem is?
  15. vivi_07

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far WoW thanks! I kinda undrstand a bit better.
Back