• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vixx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vixx

Editorial ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5: Worlds of Possibilities

I think the cutscenes are gonna be from KH 3D since that games story leads up to KH3's story, it would only make sense.
  2. Vixx

Its good to be black!

I registered here awhile ago, and left for awhile, but I am glad to be back, posting, and lets get ready for KH3 in hopefully 2014, lol.
  3. Vixx

so i got KH Re:Chain of memories...

so i got KH Re:Chain of memories today and played a little of it, i dont really like the card system and the worlds dont really match the dimensions that KH2 and KH1 had, is the whole game gonna be like this or am i gonna be able to actually explore a whole location without going through doors...
  4. Vixx

Resident Evil Afterlife (spoiler%Pr

Hey, i just saw resident evil afterlife today and it was AWESOME! The acting wasnt the best but it was something, and for it being a movie about the game, then it was actually one of my favs! Wesker makes an appearence and quite a few actually, there are some referances from the games in the...
  5. Vixx

What i think....

I have noticed that the hit fighting games, mortal kombat AND street fighter have had their share of movies...but what about tekken? I think it would work perfectly, tekken is a huge fighting franchise and with the 2010 technology we have now, and stunt doubles...omg...it would be so cool...
  6. Vixx

Serenity

EPIC SONG!!! Also, listen to the whole thing before ya judge it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E4icx7U8Cg So, what do ya think? I stumbled across it today by accident lol
  7. Vixx

Help/Support ► Graphics card

You cannot download GC's, they are manually put into your computer i believe by someone...my cousin put my new one in, starcraft 2 i noticed uses a pretty high graphics card, it actually broke my sisters pc once, blue screen of death right after popping it in lmao
  8. Vixx

Another New Gamespot Preview, and new screens.

DUDE, THANKS for this! i havent seen it so its new to me! like they said, really great find man! Really cool character link system, and i like the fact of no gummi courses...they got annoying lol, also, the worlds look pretty amazing and well done, specially for a psp game. cant wait till this...
  9. Vixx

Help/Support ► Fucking Computers

Even if you did do that...is it a slow pc? if so then you need a new tower, which would be a new computer, or at least get it fixed or something.
  10. Vixx

Help/Support ► Cell Phone

Casio G'zOne Brigade its pretty good, i got it about 2 years ago and its still like the way i bought it. But its bulky and heavy, so...idk, its durable as hell though. unless your the kinda guy who wants to show off their cell phone, then this is perfect for you lol
  11. Vixx

Or...if you say its as bad as you think, you could possibly sell it on ebay, that could give you some starter money maybe...then you could split the cost of your new pc with your mom, you would pay half, and she would pay half, you could make a deal with her, say like, if you get straight a's...
  12. Vixx

Well, if its a huge problem man, then you have to give up either your birthday or christmas, i would choose your birthday for one since in christmas, you can prob get a bunch of games instead of just 1 or 2...but this is my idea
  13. Vixx

Help/Support ► my lil brother

Lol, if you dont ever talk to him then talk to him, hang out with him, take him out to places, have some fun, bond, that sorta stuff...
  14. Vixx

Help/Support ► my lil brother

School counselors suck btw....theropy is good if your really worried about what he is doing, school usually wont help, just push them furthur into doing it...
  15. Vixx

Favorite Director

Who is your favorite director? Theres lots of directors out there that made these movies like titanic, what is today...i will also accept authors as an awnser if you dont know the director, like the director of twilight or w/e My favorite director would have to be...tyler perry, it used to be...
Back