• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by VoidGear.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. VoidGear.

Should Kingdom Hearts Explore DATING/RELATIONSHIPS?

Not any more than they have up until now, unless it's actually done well. The only relationship that developed enough and especially healthily and steadily enough over the course of the games to even be considered going *there* is SoRiku in my book anyway.
  2. VoidGear.

what keyblades would you like to see return to KH3 Remind

I wanna say "Decisive Pumpkin" because I simply love that one, but also it kinda doesn't fit into KH3 to me somehow so..I guess I'm good as it is?
  3. VoidGear.

Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated announced!

I'd really like to see it at Gamescom. But either way it's a must-buy so if it's not there, oh well.
  4. VoidGear.

Which KH3 cooking minigame causes you to nervously sweat the most?

The eggs and the wine bottle can both suck it. The other two are pretty easy imo.
  5. VoidGear.

Yesterday was not okay

Yeah, wild of me to say "white erasure is bad" is in itself a racist statement. I'm sure all those accusations of double standards are based on a lot of research and not some "white people have it so bad :(" superiority bias. The discourse died AFTER ethy said it'd be closed, so that point is...
  6. VoidGear.

Yesterday was not okay

You have quite the interesting definition of disagreement. And you're saying the same thing you said before - "there was no need/no topic to address privately". Well then, why ask others to stop at the end of the thread? It had stopped, the TLM thread is shut down. If you open up a new one to...
  7. VoidGear.

Yesterday was not okay

Well, then I expect not to read "Can everyone please stop?" at the end of the post, because that's simply hypocritical.
  8. VoidGear.

Yesterday was not okay

If you can't deal with someone's "attitude", maybe consider your own first? I'm sorry you went through hatred based on your skin color (or accent? or heritage?), but that's not an excuse for the things you said. You expect people to be respectful towards you, but all I've seen from you in that...
  9. VoidGear.

Unpopular opinions!

I can't believe I'm wholeheartedly agreeing with you on something, but here we are
  10. VoidGear.

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Are blonde white girls under-represented in media? No, that's why it would make no sense or have no point to switch Tifa to a blonde, because it would not have any worth for an inclusive society. True, which is exactly why it's so important to make the media more accepting and, again, inclusive...
  11. VoidGear.

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Just out of curiosity, what would be an "honest, genuine issue" that is not based on racism of some kind? I'm really trying to get behind why anyone would not be okay with this other than "evil black people taking my fictional mermaid from me!!1!!1!1" White erasure simply isn't a thing while...
  12. VoidGear.

The Ren/Akira (aka Joker) Fanclub

I'm not even active here anymore but I think we can all agree that Akira is quite literally the epitome of everything perfect that has ever existed and will ever exist, so sign me up. Oh and word of advice, if ya dunno an artist, better not to show their art here. Chances someone else finds...
  13. VoidGear.

Does anyone else remember the Slenderman Stabbing?

Classic example of shifting the blame to the wrong point, I feel. We can't go blaming Stephen King for the Horrowclown-shit a few years ago just because he wrote IT, and we can't blame creepypasta authors for people going nuts and trying to kill their "friend". What's to blame is whatever caused...
  14. VoidGear.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT

Mah gurl. Seeing this design made me realize once more that I prefer her redesign, although the red gloves are raw power. Anyway I ordered the regular version of this game "finally", because it was on sale for, like, 5.60€.
  15. VoidGear.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

The "it hurts" dialogue choice...? That's the closest fit for "physical unease" in my opinion.
Back