• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Volktio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Volktio

Upgrade to the Kingdom Key

Hi guys i (me,my personal opinion,my point of view) was thinking about that that i think that the kingdom key is too simple compare to the way to dawn of riku what do you think of an upgrade to the kingdom key just like the Soul Eater>Way to Dawn i think Sora deserves a cooler keychain ;)
  2. Volktio

Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance Is Available For .....!!

I think Gamestop is better because they sometimes make bundles ;) im waiting for gamestop to announce a bundle to pre-order it lol
  3. Volktio

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

OMG!!!! i was like pooping of joy when i saw it Love you Nomura xD
  4. Volktio

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

changing the topic how many years do you tink sora looks 14 or 15?
  5. Volktio

I know is funny talking about the colors but is a way to kill time before the news come xD
  6. Volktio

i really like the pink but it woulb be better if sora was blue why? cuz is my favourite color xD
  7. Volktio

So Pink is going to be sora's color and light blue riku's one :\ i want sora's color to be blue :@ but the website is really cool i want to see it in english translation :D
  8. Volktio

Drive Forms vs Summons

i really think the only summon that is worth to be used is tinker bell :\
  9. Volktio

Drive Forms vs Summons

i really just used summons to see how they looked like. but i really liked the drive forms system because of the special moves and the way sora used his keyblade was really cool to be watched but i think they are a little too easier to be used. it would be cool if they use a drive-command style...
  10. Volktio

Drive Forms vs Summons

I mean in general the ones from kh,khcom and khII i prefer Sora cloth change than a disney summon except for cloud he was awesome xD
  11. Volktio

Drive Forms vs Summons

What do you prefer who do you think is better in a battle put your opinion in here :D i really think Drive forms are better .
  12. Volktio

KHI Spanish Club :D

Hola a todos los usarios de KHI este es un club dedicado principalmente a los hablantes del espanol creo este tema para que hablemos de Kingdom Hearts y demas cosas de interes por cierto soy de El Salvador disfruten el club ^^
  13. Volktio

Transportation Method for KHIII

I know this isnt time to think about this but do you think Sora will travel in a KG(KEYBLADE GLIDER) or a gummi ship? leave your opinions here.
  14. Volktio

Keyblade Wielders Styles

Hey Guys i want to know what is your best term for the KW style example Sora=Explosive Aqua=Tactical Terra=Brute Force Mickey=High Power Magician Vanitas=Dark Annoyer Stuff like that until we have all the styles ^^
  15. Volktio

is Sora superior to Mickey as a keyblade warrior

Mickey is more skillfull than Sora because of the years of experience but Sora has more potential . it is explained like this Sora is a good street singer and Mickey is an opera singer is something like that xD someone have class and the other not but Sora will learn the correct way to wield a...
Back