• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Voltron
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Awards About

• I think they had the notion of, "Hey it worked out for the last 2 years like this so far, why change the repetition?". It angers me.
    I'll find more for later <3
    And the problem with DBZ was it used the same plot point.

Villain comes to earth
    The DBZ gang gets beat to a pulp
    Goku shows up and also gets beaten
    Provided a time limit to get stronger
    Training
    Friends fight the villain(s) and get beaten
    Goku fights, gets the advantage but ultimately has to power up to an exponential level to beat the villain
    Giant blast of Kai energy kills the villain and almost destroys the planet in the process
    Goku passes out from exhaustion whilst laughing then passing out over his triumph
    Peace reins once again and the deceased people who were killed by the villain are brought back with the Dragon Balls.

:\ it was nice the first time but ultimately the trend started running thin between the Cell Saga.
    Though it was a classic show, I'll admit that.
    Well she was always hot >;3
    And actually I have one piece about FMA in one of my albums.
    *Shrugs*

Well everyone has their own thing.
    And I noticed that a while ago, lol Sailor Venus. And FMA was pure win.
    Lol.

Not into Anime? FORE SHAME!!! *Slaps*
    Jk of course, I'm not hard core into it, but if I find an excellent one I will latch onto it.. Death note for example >.>
    Woo!

Oh me?

Music, VG's, Drawing (growing out of that), Science! lol and of course...sleep <3
    But I'm a bit of an anime guy, if you haven't noticed xD
    Scanners <333

Eh, you tend to ignore it after a while but it does get depressing :<
    Anyway, while I'm here, what are your interests? (lol I sound like a psychiatrist)
    School =

At least what I want to do more then half of the day; yes blow my head off.
    But for the most part time dilation doesn't really matter all that much, excluding holidays.
    If I am correct, same goes for me.
    Haha I never keep a good track of time when it comes to things like this.
    Well this week is the last full week before vacation ^_^
    But it will be torture D:
    :) well I just don't want to be dependent on others for things such as sigs and such, so I'll take my hand in it. But I do know how you feel >.>
    Oh not really, it's keeping me busy, and I need to start working with photoshop so I can make my own sigs and avys.
    It's hard to find DN stuff :<
    I'm about to download CS3, other then that I'm doing the usual, moderating the boards :p
    For me as well but I basically watched my oldest brother finish all of them so I was prepared for what was coming in certain areas.
    That's something new lol. The original for the PS had some absolutely terrible voice acting that it was laughable.
    I'll just have to catch it some other time was busy playing RE for the GC for the past 20 minutes.
    I'll watch it later at the moment hardly anything will load on Youtube for some reason I think I need to update the Firefox flash plugin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back