• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Voltron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Voltron

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee Has there been any news on whether Hayden will be back for Kingdom Hearts 3?
  2. Voltron

What would you change about KH2?

After replaying through Kingdom Hearts II I have seen a lot of flaws with it that I didn't notice before. Here are things I would change. --Disney Worlds relevance --Colisuem battles --Better voice acting --Dodge roll --Make the game harder and less fast-paced battles --Better plot development
  3. Voltron

What are your concerns with 2.5?

This doesn't seem like it would be changed honestly. I wouldn't see them changing it, but it is a possibility. Personally, I don't want the name change, because "Tie-dus" sounds much better than "Tee-dus."
  4. Voltron

Content cut from the games?

I had heard Bahamut was supposed to be a summon. You can somehow get Bahamut as one of the summon options but once you try to summon him the game will crash. At least that's what I had heard.
  5. Voltron

I seriously hope they fix the dialogue at Yen Sid's Tower. But would they even think about it?
  6. Voltron

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

Enchanted Dominion in HD will be the primary aspect I'm excited for. I loved that world, despite its emptiness. I will also be looking forward to experiencing all of the content from the Final Mix versions of KHII and BBS.
  7. Voltron

Where will you start with 2.5?

KHIIFM is most definitely where I will begin with this game. Why? Mostly because I want to experience the Organization XIII battles when they are placed throughout the Disney worlds. They seem like such a challenge and it will be fun to experience fighting them. On the other hand, I want to...
  8. Voltron

Her boss battle seems like it would have been a better choice than say Ice Titan's. Sephiroth and Tifa would have made better solo fights while Ice Titan should have been in Rock Titan's place.
  9. Voltron

Had any information regarding Tifa's role in the original KH ever been released or just the "she was supposed to be in it but wasn't" info all that is known?
  10. Voltron

Was there any reasoning given for not having that feature for KHII?
  11. Voltron

I wish they would allow you to gain experience in the Coliseum in KHII FM like you were able to in KH.
  12. Voltron

What else do you think they could've done to improve KH for the collection?

Adding a Deep Jungle floor in re:Chain of Memories even though that would be pointless and time consuming....but I can wish can't I?
  13. Voltron

1.5 Leak Hype

If you hype, you could crash if it turns out to not be that level of hypness.
  14. Voltron

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

Why does everything fun get released during school semesters where you have no free time? ;_; If it's a September release, I'd be ok with that. Although I feel October for some reason.
  15. Voltron

News ► Vincent Corazza and Richard Epcar Not Reprising Roles in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

This^ But, I would have to go with the consensus here and say that they just haven't started their recordings yet. Granted, I don't remember much about Days.
Back