• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry for late reply ..XD i think i will post another avatar and signature request to you, once i arrive home XD thank you~ :3
    xD I'm not even mad dude, I'm amused. Just make it for it kayy and make it a priority...after your work odd the site. I enjoy your graphics so like you forgetting my requests aint cool..
    Really?? You asked about KH requests and I made one right after you said that. What do you like just scan the pages for the request form??
    saw your post in milky's thread, and you're. . . xelhes? Wow, I think you made the first legit tag that I ever wore (after digging through my photobucket, I found it here)

So a bit of a belated "thanks again," it's weird that I never realized you two were the same person.
    Sorry, but I'm a bit off a noob when it comes to that. So what's the render?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back