• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vulpeus1041

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vulpeus1041

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING Definitely happening, sora is to be the gollum and riku is smeagle
  2. Vulpeus1041

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? And Jack sparrow would accompany Alice to see Helena the bloody red fairy godmother
  3. Vulpeus1041

Confusion in regards to Rinzler

Didn't they turn back to blue? I'm going to have to watch it tonight now, not a bad thing really lol
  4. Vulpeus1041

If it's their favorite why make a crappy ending, not even a sign that he survived, like in the movie
  5. Vulpeus1041

I think they started they gave up on tron, everyone did, square and Disney
  6. Vulpeus1041

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? If they had made a wizard of oz movie, I'd say it would have appeared as a sleeping world, what do you think?
  7. Vulpeus1041

Maleficent in khx?

Alright it's theory time, January is around the corner and that means khx update right? There is only one world that is left to explore and that's enchanted dominion. In the interview that dude said two things, wait for the game I can't answer, and the worlds of khx were specifically chosen...
  8. Vulpeus1041

Is Terra a Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness?

Re: is terra guardian of light or seeker of darkness? Apprentice xehanort is the somebody of xemnas and body of terra that is a fact right
  9. Vulpeus1041

Is Terra a Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness?

Re: is terra guardian of light or seeker of darkness? Xemnas is the nobody of xehanort apprentice who is terra
  10. Vulpeus1041

The traitor among the unions

Looking through the foretellers I noticed something amiss. Of all the foretellers there was one that seems different. If you look carefully anguis is the only one covering their mouth The plot thickens
  11. Vulpeus1041

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

I know right, nothing is good enough for these people, that's what your saying right Everybody looks like they are made of plastic, unreal 4 should have made them look "real", master yen sid looked weird, don't get me started on useless mickey and aqua.
  12. Vulpeus1041

It's back to theories, but I did like the kh x cutscenes
  13. Vulpeus1041

I didn't notice, is there a release date?
  14. Vulpeus1041

Why oh why didn't mickey save aqua
  15. Vulpeus1041

This bbs2, blabbing Bullshit story, will explain why mickey just left her there, femanons will say she didn't want to get saved by a man
Back