• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vzam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

New additions to FM and COM?

Is the "sad boss battle" for CoM or KH2?
  2. V

Some info on Re: Chain of Memories TGS trailer.

Well you can officially call yourself a nerd...crap...me too...lol
  3. V

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

kingdom hearts is SERIOUS BUISNESS. [x] signed.
  4. V

crud. So that doesnt help us...well...unless you understand Japanese... I hope all the bosses get sick revamped moves aka Lexeus being able to break the floor
  5. V

RE COM additions

Zexion's weapon should really be his mind...hes powerful enough sending Riku into an alternate world and almost killing him as Sora...
  6. V

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

no info of it NOT being in the US...but i guess ill sign it anyway
  7. V

yea that is some serious bull$%#* are those english or japanese VAs?
  8. V

multiple voice actors wtf?
  9. V

RE COM additions

but his by far the most enigmatic of the bunch. He REALLY deserves a boss battle in RR.
  10. V

Tgs Pics/beta Poster Pic/trailersum/gameplaysum

Zexion was always "short" compared to some of the others. Vexen was like lanky and Lexeus is just a monster so obviously Zexion looks small...hes still my favorite :)
  11. V

RE COM additions

Nice ideas. Zexion really needs more time. I hope they really dont have a VA with a lisp...they need a dark emo voice for him :). I really hope Nomura does a KH3 and has the Organization again...they were such likable villians.
  12. V

RE COM additions

So who else wants to have a Zexion boss battle for Reverse Rebirth instead of a lame cutscene? BTW. Long time no see everyone. oh, and lemmie hear any other additions/changes to the game that you would like to hear :)
  13. V

Finally...COM Manga Is Out

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?com=MV-1 Volume 1 at least...The Organization look awesome...to bad they got wasted...KH3 should bring em back...
  14. V

Did the CoM manga ever get...

Scanned by someone? Also: When is the KHII manga out. BTW I hadnt logged on ina while so if I missed it can someone relink these plz.
  15. V

COM Movie

What they should do in-between production of KH3, is make KH:CoM for PS3 with the fighting style of KH2, the graphics of PS3, and the story of COM.
Back