• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• M
    oka!!!!i'll stay in touch while i'm baking christmas cookies!!!i'm a cooker too except from da artist!!! ^___^
    M
    why thank you my dear!!!!!you sound preety intresting too!!!!!ksanthos me prasina matia!!!wow!!
    that must surely hit the spot!!!!
    M
    loipon tin eides tin foto mou????^___^
    M
    ennow to eksis...ama eimai sto green forest ta matia mou ginontai gri-prasina...sti thalassa gri-ble....sta votsala gri....k konta sti fwtia gri-xrysa!!!!!lol???lol!
    M
    ade mas kanei!!!! thelo omws leptomeries!!!!!!sta panta!!!
    M
    apola ektos apo klarina px.xara vera soukas k tetoia parakmiaka blaxotourkika!!!twra...thelw na se rwtisw!!!!exeis kamia foto dikia sou na mou dikseis????
    M
    yeah cool!!!my best friend wen t to carabean and i'm going to italy or to loutraki!!!!!den kserw pou kollane ayta ta 2 alla ayta exoume!!!!na sou kanw mia erwthsh???
    M
    agapes omorfes?!!?!?^___^ti kaneis??!?!?brika eykeria k mpika na sou milisw!!!!
    M
    ola kala!!^____^ esy??mou eleipses!!!!^//////^teleiwnei k to sholeio se 2 meres!!ante kali lefteria!!!
    M
    den kserw hunney!!!!oses xreiazetai gia na giatreftei to xeri mou k na kati alla disaresta pou prepei na teleiosoun!!!!!!pisteuw pos ta xristougena tha eimai mesa!!!!!
    ^____^
    M
    dear kh fighters!!!!!my apologies for missing all those days!!!!!!we got many inner problems and i wont be able to talk for a while in khinsider!!!please forgive me!!!!i'll be back soon!!!have a nice christmas revegion and happy new year!!!!
    thank you for your understandance!!!
    yours,memphysgoddess
    hello there!
    are you the owner of KH: life on destiny island??
    it's really cool, and i really interested...
    could i join this forum??
    pretty please???
    btw, i'm a newbie, so please easy on me, key?
    please repply it soon...
    A
    im doing well thank you ^.^how are you?
    A
    just thought ill tell you hi soooo hello!!! ^.^
    M
    peripou!!!!!se ligo sa paw gia nanni!!!!!!elpizw na min se peirazei pou se eipa zouzouni!!!!!!!:blush:
    M
    i'm not doing any job"job"!i helped my mother in 4expo managment program!!!and also help her co-workers so she thought of giving me a reward!but instead of her her office will give me my money!!!!170 euros in cold cash!!how;s that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back