• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Watanuki-kun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• There are too many Ansems. @_@ Seeker of Darkness, right?
    Oh, really? I see, then he sounds perfect for the role to me.
    An evil mafia business man? Honchrow definitely looks gangster enough. Haha.

I don't read the manga, so I had to look that up. He's basically like the boy from Ruby/Sapphire, I see. He's interesting, but you think he should be Ansem?
    Hehe, you're too kind~

I have an english final and a science final tomorrow. >.<
    Sure! Hm... How about Honchkrow for Ansem?
    Hehe, Ansem could be pretty greedy about darkness. I'll try and think of more tomorrow, for now I need to get to sleep. Good night!
    It can be a male. :p How about Sableye, then?
    I agree about Maleficent completely. XD Weavile would make a good Pete, too. Haha, I originally imagined Pete as a munchlax, but Weavile works better.
    Zoroark isn't a female? XDDDDD
    Weavile? He looked like Pete to me XDDDD Perfect for my Malficent Froslass
    I kind of feel unneeded. All your choices sound amazing already. c: Those are excellent choices for Cloud and Sephiroth! :D
    HAha, the first thing in my head was an Aipom, since they're playful and agile. Manaphy's cuter, though, and playful, too. :3
    I would suggest Super Mario Bros. 3 or Super Mario World since they introduce a numerous amount of locations, characters and villains, take place early in the Mario timeline, and have well developed storylines. Here's some links where you can look at the stories, locations, heroes, and villains they have.
    Super Mario Bros. 3 - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
    Super Mario World - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
    Let me know if you need anymore help!
    I'm not sure how well I'd do, but I'd be happy to try, if you want. Just PM me the writing and I'll check its grammar and send it back. :)
    You see, The Legend of Zelda timeline takes place among millions of millennia with the landscape always changing. Most Links and Zeldas you see are actually descendants in a LONG family tree with Ganondorf being the only one to have three incarnations due to being sealed away, breaking out and rarely destroyed in the series. The reason these three people's incarnations are always somehow intertwined in most of these adventures is because in Skyward Sword, (Which is the earliest game in the timeline) Link had to face an ancient Demon King known as Demise as the final boss who wanted to absorb Zelda's essence to become unstoppable, steal the Triforce to make a single wish, and conquer the world. But when Link defeated him and sealed him in the Master Sword, Demise had said in his last words that he placed a curse on him and Zelda and explained it in detail. "Extraordinary. You stand as a paragon of your kind, human. You fight like no human or demon I have ever known. Though this is not the end. My hate... never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end! I will rise again. Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred (Ganondorf) shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!"
    — The curse of Demise
    So basically, Link and Zelda's descendants are forever doomed to facing Ganondorf, and when he does die, a new incarnation is born which is Nintendo's perfect excuse to prolong this series as long as they want.
    I wouldn't know. I've never had a beta.

If you can't find one, though, I could try to be one for you. I have no experience being a beta, but I'd be happy to try.
    No, can't say that I have played either of those. That's mostly due to my video gaming history. I'm mostly a Nintendo fan. I like their games a lot (the good ones) and have only bought Playstation consouls to play Kingdom Hearts games (and a few after).

I can talk about KH a lot, but not any other related titles. Not saying I won't one day play them, it just won't be any time soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back