• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WayToDusk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WayToDusk

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Corey Burton On Voice Acting While I don't care much for Corey Burton's performance as Ansem the Wise, I can still respect it. Not to mention, he's doing better more recently than he was back in re:CoM. That, or I've gotten used to it...
  2. WayToDusk

What difficulty do you start on?

I typically do Beginner first time through, but then I immediately go to Critical or Proud right after to replay the game.
  3. WayToDusk

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

I agree, though that will be the first time they've ever released any of the KH games for two consoles. Though it may actually increase sales for the game...
  4. WayToDusk

KHFM HD fan made english scene

Funnily enough, the only one who had correct Japanese lip syncing was Riku. Both possessed and when he's fighting Ansem. I'm not complaining, though.
  5. WayToDusk

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

They recycle already recorded audio, so the actors don't have to rerecord those same lines. It was very obvious in the Japanese version during some scenes...
  6. WayToDusk

How to ply at same time Re:Com and 385/2 days?

When Roxas falls unconcious in Agrabah, that's when Re:Com starts.
  7. WayToDusk

[SPOILERS] Unlockable Bonus for clearing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Then, I'll watch Days first when it comes to America!
  8. WayToDusk

Gold instead of light blue, red instead of blue, yellow webbing instead of white... major differences.
  9. WayToDusk

The Nobodies aren't recolored, but the Unversed are. For example, the Floods are purple...
  10. WayToDusk

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

Yes, I finally got the movie to work! And this made me jump!
  11. WayToDusk

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

Dang. It's the same for me, though I'm using a laptop... It's just that some systems don't like certain websites... Stupid black screen of death... EDIT: I just found out why it won't let me watch, though the reason doesn't make sense- I've apparently been banned, but I don't have an account...
  12. WayToDusk

What browser are people using that the stream works for them? Or what system is their computer?
  13. WayToDusk

FFFU- Why won't the stream load for me?! I wanna watch the movie! Uwaaa!!!
  14. WayToDusk

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- cover on latest Famitsu Weekly

Stupid finger blocking Namine's face... Other than that, it looks amazing!
  15. WayToDusk

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Fan Campaign CM, Assorted Clips, & New Wallpapers!

...words fail me... so beautiful... I WANT THIS IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW ALREADY!!! WHY MUST I WAIT????
Back