• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wayward-wind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

News ► Sneak Peek at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List!

Thanks for the list! I'm definitely going to try getting all of these :D
  2. W

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

I liked playing as all three, but Ventus was definitely my favorite, story and character-wise. I did like playing as Aqua too, mainly because of the gameplay. She was more agile and quick, plus I loved her cartwheel move. She was the only one I played with that could dodge most attacks easily...
  3. W

What difficulty do you start on?

When I first play a Kingdom Hearts game, I always start with Standard. When I play a second time, I move up to Proud xD
  4. W

Hi :)

So, I'm new here xD I can't believe I'm just now registering for this site. It's great getting to talk about the series with other fans. Anyway, I love love Kingdom Hearts <3 I'm not a long time fan since I started playing in 2010, but I love Kingdom Hearts just as much as older fans do. I...
  5. W

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

For me, it was Demyx in Hollow Bastion. I swear it took me days to beat him. That time limit thing got me every time D: I didn't find Xaldin or Xigbar as hard as Demyx tbh.
  6. W

Is it worth it?

Yeah, I feel like the artbook and the HD cutscenes makes it all worth buying :)
  7. W

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

For me, my favorites are Roxas and Axel <3 I like Demyx too. His personality is great.
  8. W

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

Re: Do YOU like this? #2 I agree. This is the game that really made me fall in love with the series and with Roxas <3
  9. W

Lea Discussion

Oh okay, this all makes sense now xD
  10. W

What would you change about KH2?

I agree about the censoring thing. Plus that "Get up on the Hydra's back" line was used WAY too much lol.
  11. W

What would you change about KH2?

Wow I never noticed that before either :O
  12. W

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

That fight was ridiculously hard for me too. I also had trouble with the Parasite Cage in Monstro
  13. W

News ► Voice Credits for 358/2 Days HD!

I know right? I can't wait to watch these cutscenes <3
Back