• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    I'm going to make one young good chick (14) and one more older Organization lady (20)

So i'm going to go through all the ages here. Ttyl? I guess...
    D
    Well after I finish these female profiles there will beeee.

I see.
    D
    Waddup?? ...............................................
    D
    Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    D
    . . . . . . . . . . .

We need more space in this mind...
    D
    More like Woot Woot! XD hehehehehehehehehe.
    D
    Heh. :D

Me too. It shall be fun!
    D
    They weren't going to meet till much later. She'll just have him do her bidding...
    D
    I just didn't see it. Heh. Heh. :D
    D
    And you can post. Tadaaa. Or better yet, they postedddddd.
    D
    I like it. It will work and I can see some serious war speeches for the Watcher. Go go go!
    D
    Hmm let me check out his profile.
    D
    I don't know. I'm making this up as I go buddy. We could find someone...
    D
    Good luck buddy :D
    Perhaps this event will turn you to the otherside and then! Mwahahahahahahaha.... xD

Now should I post, or wait?
    D
    Lets just say when I heard that you were calling Evlana careless I could just see her in my mind going all ghetto on his ass, Just being like; Okay buddy. 1. You try looking at everybody's memories, you get sick of it, so excuseeeeee me.. ;D xD
    D
    Your lucky you don't have my imagination...
    D
    No Iiiiiii See.

Hmm....I say take a wild stab in the dark. Normally I just play the ultra kind girl, the normal girl or the vindictive bitch who seems to be a whore (Don't ask. One of my characters just turned out that way) So this is a new character for me too :D
    D
    I see.... xD

I doubt you'll die :D I am quite interested in what your character thinks of moi character...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back