• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Wehrmacht
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hope you enjoyed the little big of mgs music and stuff

also i you probably haven't yet/maybe won't, but it'd be cool if you had 'that' letter, envelope and/or paper plane just lying around, continuity and stuff
    Nossa nem fale!! mas que sorte ein? Quais as probabilidades?! Eu achava que ningu?m aqui cidade gostava de KH
    Believe me, I understand completely. Demon's/Dark Souls are my two favorite games -- ever -- for all the reasons you listed.

They roughly doubled the amount of hidden lore; I had a great time puzzling it out, as I'm sure you will.

Atmospherically, Dark Souls presents the opposite side of the coin shown in Demon' Souls, and does it really well. In DeS, you enter an area and immediately think, "Something bad happened here." In DaS, you feel instead that something good had been permanently lost. It's similar in some regards, very different in others.

(Have some ranged attacks handy for BP Selen Vinland, by the way.)
    palo pls i made a shitty paint edit for that user and you went and swooped in and now my life has been wasted why do you hurt me so?? </3
    And the Great Gray Wolf said, "My! What a lovely avatar you have, my dear!"

It's always nice to see Souls love.
    I'm not sure this has been covered yet but bots now also occasionally VM KHI users. Perhaps we should make a small announcement regarding that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back