• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wheels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation now in!) I was really interested in what he thought about our opinions on the games, probably more than the 3D news XD Also, glad he called BbS a main series game, it makes me happy, sure, we already knew that, but it's always good to hear it...
  2. W

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Fandub Production *Spoilers!*

I was the voice for Maleficent. I just introduced myself as Gemma(My name) on my audition, then Wheels, so Gemma stuck, by the looks XD I'm cool with it, either way
  3. W

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Fandub Production *Spoilers!*

Hey, we did well ^^ 3 of the spots from here! Well done everyone =D
  4. W

I saw sora Riku and kairi at sakura con in april :3 lol

Like Ruran said, you can buy them, and you can make them. I plan on trying to make either Rainfell or Rain Storm eventually.(Probably Rain Storm, as it's simpler and has a solid backing piece unlike Rainfell)
  5. W

I saw sora Riku and kairi at sakura con in april :3 lol

I like the Keyblades But yeah, I've seen better just recently. The creepiest thing though was their group's Kairi had the same name as me. I was cosplaying Aqua, and we were just like 'O_O That's...really weird. And awesome! Now we have to have a photo of you two together!' XD
  6. W

Regarding the PSP Bundle Issue

I'm using my friend's PSP 3000, from the Dissidia bundle, and it's been doing it the whole time I've had it >_> I want my piano black PSP back. I'm thinking, maybe it's bundle PSPs that have a susceptability to this.
  7. W

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

At the end parts of Terra's story, and I'm crying my eyes out at what's happening
  8. W

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

Slow internet, what can I say?
  9. W

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

1. He can only dual wield because of Ven. Therefore, not HIS ability, but THEIR ability. Once Ven's heart is out of there, who knows if Sora will even KEEP the Keyblade. 2. Annndddd? 3. Again, could be contributed to Ven's heart but yes, I agree with this, however being taught by a Master...
  10. W

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

He specifically mentions KH3 in his second paragraph. He brought up KH3, not us. And, like I said, the MAIN CONSOLE team is working on Versus. Yes, the Osaka(BbS) team have done console work, but PS2 console work, and IIRC, they're not making any more KH games for the PS2. No plans =/= Never...
  11. W

Which character are you best with?

I dunno, I just love the way Aqua plays. I'm about halfway through Ven's story, and I'm missing playing as her. Hell, about 1/3rd of the way into Ven's, I went "Screw this" and went back to playing as Aqua, levelling up, and collecting all the treasure, commands and stickers, as well as some...
  12. W

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

They CAN'T do a console game, sheesh! Their console KH team is currently working on Versus XIII. And Versus XIII has two games in line to come out before it. No KH3 until FFvsXIII is finished. We've known this for ages, it's not brand new news. You should perhaps try looking up why it is being...
  13. W

BBS Nightmare Fuel

The twisters freaked me out, I wasn't expecting them, and I had no idea what's happen if you hit them, so after running around nabbing the treasure, I experimentally walked into one, and I got one of the ones with the massive Unversed. Needless to say, I did a Ven, screaming about how small I was XD
  14. W

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

Hmm, from what seems to be there, it'll be most probably a port of our version. Maybe with a new Keyblade or two, but ehh. Japan have been wanting all our extras since they were announced. And of course Nomura's going to be nice to his country, there's always going to be that favouritism. I'm...
  15. W

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

I started with Aqua's, I'm now up to Neverland, and there's only really been one time where her voice sounded pretty bad to me, which was when she was talking about the friendship between boys.To me he sounded sarcastic rather than wistful, but yeah, that's been the only part to make me cringe...
Back