• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by White Mushroom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Wii Friend Codes

I thought we needed to have a thread for all of us to share Friend Codes. Mine is: 7984 8964 9122 3865 I'll try to add you as soon as I check the thread. If you don't want me to add you but you want other people to please note that in your message and list the people you'd like to add you...
  2. W

Am I the only one that though the the first had a terrible storyline?

I think so too. Also I played KH2 first and then went back to play KH and was horrified though I still loved it. Bad storyline for it= good game
  3. W

Censorship

Ditto. That and the eye scene. That'd ruin it well.. kinda.
  4. W

More Evil Please!

by popular opinion, Dark villians are the new black. I agree.
  5. W

How Disney Town/Castle Should Have Been

But minigames usually aren't what us fans care about. I would risk it.
  6. W

How playable is Destiny Islands?

How cruel of them! Don't they know by now hat logo = plauablity. Having. A logo and not playing is just evil.
  7. W

Why Ansem SoD was different

So know that we know about the multiple hearts within Terra/xehanort, can we now explain a mystery of KH? Why was ansem different? I think it's due to the multiple hearts. If one goes to darkness (the mx heart) then the others while tainted with darkness will remain letting him retain a human...
  8. W

Fanfiction ► Chosen

Amazing!! You kept the battle sequence plenty interesting and it set off a nice little scene in my head! Great job Zero! Your writing has improved exponentially since you started!
  9. W

Secret Boss

Sephy... Love him to death but it's getting old.. I'd appericiate a teaser type boss though... Maily for epic mysterious vid. Lol
  10. W

I think terra is xehanort!

And that acomplshed... Nothing. People existing and creatures exsisting don't directly relate to eachother. All you've proved is hat he isn't SOD yet which we already knew. Terra very well could be xehanort, but then again they could do like in days and do like with xion. Remember when everyone...
  11. W

A look at Vanitas

I don't think thts enough to be able to tell anything. We'll just have to wait!
  12. W

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep world excitement

All of them but I'm really excted about land of departure and radiant garden!
  13. W

Fanfiction ► Chosen

I like this chapter. Nice twist and your writing is improving! :)
  14. W

Limit Pass

What does it do exactly? How does it work?
Back