• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Whiteheaven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Format File

Thanks very much. ^0^
  2. W

Format File

Can you guys give me the URL of the Quicktime player? I don't know where I should download it.
  3. W

E3 Trailer High Res.

Milh, the second one won't work. -.-;
  4. W

Format File

I have some trouble here. I downloaded the tralier (E3) but I found out that is .mov format file.... Windows Media Player, Winamp, DivX can't open it, so what do you guys use to watch? Thanks.
  5. W

Death?

I have a weird thoughts... Maybe... Riku will die? I mean, Square won't show him up (even his face) to us, so maybe there's something wrond with him? And maybe he will end up like KH1? Sad sad sad ending?
  6. W

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

I'm wondering between twilit (it's spelled twilit or twilight? I saw 'twilit' on the dictionary) and dark.... em... Oh, ok, twilit!
  7. W

Riku + BHK + Mickey = team?

Maybe is that two guys on the KH2 trailer. Who knows...? Or maybe, it will be with Riku and Mickey. If it's real, I would be very happy. ^^
  8. W

E3 05!!!

Thanks for the information! Whoa, I tought it will be held in Tokyo , or at least Japan. ^^;;; Where? *blink* 0.o;;;
  9. W

E3 05!!!

What?! OMG Riku, Sora, and Ansem is fighting each other? o.o;;; Wow that's shocking, yet interesting. Er... do you have more information about Pokemon? *blink* And any about Riku? And the BFU? Thanks. Gee, I wish I'm there. Err... sorry my stupidipity, but where does E3 held? o.o;;;
  10. W

who would win in a catfight?kairi or namine

Wakakka.... That would be interesting. LOL Namine: "Shut up you I'll mess with your head!" Kairi: "No you won't!!!" *pull out a blade* Sora: "HEYY! STOP YOU TWO!" *Sora got a slash of Kairi's blade and his head messed up by Namine* Namine: "Oh nooo!!" Kairi: "Aawwww!! My maaannn!!!" LOL...
  11. W

the screens below kh2 banner

Funny. Very funny..
  12. W

Boss..........

I guess Ansem is back....
  13. W

time

I don't live in US too, but maybe we can find out soon.
Back