• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WhiteWolfos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WhiteWolfos

Rate my DRAGONS and Stuff!

Ok, I want to know what ratings (0-5) you guys will give me on the following paintings/drawings: Or/and which one(s) you liked the most! DRAGONS!: 1A 1B 1C 1D 1E 1F Other stuff: 2A 2B 2C 2D You can visit the main page <33 :redface: Decadia on deviantART I'm using this to see if other...
  2. WhiteWolfos

Tales of Symphonia 2-Wii

Oh, I've just played TOS2 and I liked it,but there were some parts I didn't like. I didn't like Lloyd's part in which pretty much half of the game--yeah..(-he wasn't quite the protagonist). The newer characters seemed to fit in pretty smoothly. On the figures themselves- the realistic movements...
  3. WhiteWolfos

Hints & Tips for defeating Sephiroth (There maybe others too)

Alot of people were asking me if I could help them in th KH2 game with Sephiroth, so I decided to make this thread. ^ ^ This can help you defeat Sephiroth, or make it easier to defeat him. I have listed the things he does during the battle and other details that may help you understand or, and...
  4. WhiteWolfos

Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide (Spoilers) Its a nice guide though, but I might also be able to help you with those. {I have the special limited version((Guide & Walkthrough)) so it might help a bit}
  5. WhiteWolfos

Kingdom Hearts II Review *no spoilers*

Well, maybe they wan't to ruin it for us. Hahah....they just can't. Most reviews are giving KH a very high score than low scores,but yeah if they don't like RPG then why waste time reviewing it and screwing all the fun? I guess they don't pay much attention, KH games do have a great deal of work...
  6. WhiteWolfos

kingdom hearts 2 keyblades (possible spoilers)

Yeah, its very similiar to cloud's.
  7. WhiteWolfos

Angry...

No kidding. We've been waiting long enough, but March is close enough so its just fine. (Cousin's B-day too)
  8. WhiteWolfos

Angry...

Well, it will be a sigh for me. I agree, the longer we wait the better its going to be. Although if they keep us waiting, well get to tired for it,lol. [Since they already released it in a different language, it will have to come out soon enough anyways.]
  9. WhiteWolfos

New KH2 Video

I've seen better. But maybe the others haven't so....its good.
  10. WhiteWolfos

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Great FanFic though. (Fic?) I hope you make another one.
  11. WhiteWolfos

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Keep up with the stories.They are great. eh..es como el lobo blanco..?.?
  12. WhiteWolfos

Gess WHAT I FOUND

I have one already and its not that expensive^ ^.
  13. WhiteWolfos

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

When riku said bawk is a word I went insane of laughs.This is so funny...so thats why everyone keeps on putting lol.I realy ment it when I put lol.
  14. WhiteWolfos

Fanfiction ► Kh kids...

Chap.1(I have some more parts for the other chap's) Ok,WhenSora is 4yrs old, he had a wooden keblade,perfect for his acummulate size.So, Sora's parent had a picture of a keblade hole under the toilet in the restroom.Sora tried to stick the keblade in the picture. Kairi peeked and entered the...
  15. WhiteWolfos

Joke-pets

Do you have pets or a pet? If so,may you list some or one of the funniest stuff your pet has done......? Mine was when I saw five of my cats chase off a pitbull onto the bottom of the house.XD
Back