• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wicked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wicked

Asparagus Beam!!!! (Open Battle)

Well, I haven't been on here in...a while and I'm really keen to get my Role-play back on. I recently finished Birth by Sleep, so I'm looking for a Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy style battle. I don't care how many people want to fight. I'm up for Team, Group, One-on-One. Just hit me up and I'll...
  2. Wicked

Next to Normal

If you haven't heard of it, this musical is AMAZING and the soundtrack is equally AMAZING. And if you have, I love you, lets talk. Here are is a link to probably my favourite scene at the moment, performed at the 2009 Tony Awards. YouTube - 'Next to Normal' - 2009 Tony Awards Performance -...
  3. Wicked

Random 'Theatre Stuff' Thread

The reason I made this, is because the 'School Plays' Thread is getting quite filled with non-school productions and such, so make use of this if you will. I guess this thread is just for random Theatre updates such as mine below; OMGGGGG! I saw Avenue Q today! It was one of my favourite so...
  4. Wicked

RANK XI (Wicked vs. Ashes Remnant)

Bring it. I don't mind who wins, in the mood for a battle! Character Type: Magic + it will be dark. The rest will just depend on our characters I guess.
  5. Wicked

Waiting for the Gods

"Even against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain." - Friedrich Schiller ________________________________________________________________________________________ Judgment; the God of the Gods. He pondered in his room, walking backwards and forwards, the white walls becoming...
  6. Wicked

Waiting for the Gods [SIGN UP'S]

___________________________________________________________________________________________
  7. Wicked

Sin; Reflection Time kids :)

Ok, out of the seven Sins, which one would you most likely fit in with or...use if you will. Me personally, I think it would be Pride. I seem to, somehow relate the subject back to me in some way. It's not always bad, but with the wrong people it can get really annoying to the people I hang...
  8. Wicked

Piano/Orchestral Music Help

Ok, I've found a new hobby; reading and listening to music. I'm in the mood for some really nice piano music or orchestral music to lul me, I don't really listen to much, but I'd really like to get my hands on some, if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
  9. Wicked

Reward

I was looking at the FBI's 10 most wanted list, was quite interesting. They're offering 27 million dollars for information that leads to Osama Bin Ladens arrest.....that's a lot. Most of the people I haven't even heard of but go on google and type it in if your interested.
  10. Wicked

RP Collab

Who is interested in creating an RP with meeeee. I want to make one, but not by myself. I'm having like a major writers block and it sucks ass.
  11. Wicked

Do you ever think that we all see colors differently?

This is actually based of a facebook group that I found. I'm finding it hard to explain this so, if you understand what I'm getting at, share your thoughts.
  12. Wicked

My New Years Res.

I made a NY's resolution to create my own musical because I'm a musical theatre nut. So, I was look around for some inspiration and then I though about turning a movie I liked into one, that would be fun. Sort of like Shrek: The Musical, it's got one of the best soundtracks I've heard and it's...
  13. Wicked

Shadow's Hour [AGAINST 'Morpheaus' FOR RANK 14]

I'm in the mood for a battle and I really don't mind if I loose or not, so I'm gonna take a jab at the rank above me + someone I haven't battled. So here goes nothing. Character Type: Magic + it will be dark. The rest will just depend on our characters I guess.
  14. Wicked

Shrek the Musical

I want to see this really bad, friend saw it, said it was simply amazinggg. I've got the soundtrack and it is pretty good, love it. Anyone else either seen it or listened to the soundtrack?
  15. Wicked

Sports ► Cirque Du Soliel

So, any Cirque fans out there?
Back