• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WILDMUSTANGX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WILDMUSTANGX

Will Zootopia be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

I don't know if anyone has already discussed this possibility (odds are, someone has) and I realize that this is a brand new movie, that hasn't even been released in theaters yet, but does anybody think that Disney and Square Enix may already be planning and developing a Zootopia world setting...
  2. WILDMUSTANGX

What Happened to the Horses???

This is a rather minor Kingdom Hearts thing that most people probably haven't even thought about, but that I, as an avid horse lover, can't help but feel troubled by. Anyone who grew up watching Disney movies knows that, in a lot of the classics, the hero has a trusty steed, who they ride...
  3. WILDMUSTANGX

Will Axel/Lea be able to dual wield key-blades?

For those who don't know (but I'm sure everyone knows by now) Axel has not only changed back into a real person, going by his original name, Lea (which is such a dull, common name. I really prefer Axel), but he now wields his own key-blade! The thing that bothers me about this is that...
  4. WILDMUSTANGX

Who're your favorite playable Kingdom Hearts Characters?

Many people may not realize this, but there have been a total of 22 playable characters in the Kingdom Hearts series so far! This includes Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Roxas, Xion and all of Organization XIII! Many of these characters were made playable in the...
  5. WILDMUSTANGX

Majorly need help beating stupid mini games on critical difficulty!!!!!!

I'm really stuck on two fronts, in KH 2.5 Remix!!! I'm playing both KH 2 Final Mix and Birth By Sleep Final Mix on critical difficulty, because I wanted more of a challenge. Now I can't seem to get through the Light Cycle gauntlet in KH2 Final Mix. Play rock/paper/scissors with multiple...
  6. WILDMUSTANGX

What are those titles under people's names?

I've noticed these special titles that appear under people's names, when they post, saying things like heartless, nobody and dream eater. I'm familiar with these terms from the games, but what purpose do they serve here? Are they some sort of ranks, or titles that these people have acquired...
  7. WILDMUSTANGX

Have Ventus and Kairi met, inside Sora's heart?

I assume you meant to say The World That Never Was? The World Ends With You is the title of a completely separate game. Although, there were some characters from that game present in DDD.
  8. WILDMUSTANGX

Ventus is a Princess Of Heart?!?
  9. WILDMUSTANGX

As we know, in BBS, Ventus's heart linked with and eventually joined with Sora's heart. As we also know, in KH1, Kairi lost her heart for a while and it also joined with Sora's heart, temporarily. Taking these facts into consideration, is it possible that Ventus and Kairi's hearts could've...
  10. WILDMUSTANGX

Why aren't there any two handed key-blades???

I think key-blades are really cool! they're unique, among fictional weapons and they come in a wide variety of interesting shapes, designs and colors. The impracticality of their physical design is irrelevant, as they are a fictional, magical weapon. However, there is one issue I have with...
  11. WILDMUSTANGX

Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai release date & new images

These look awesome, but I'm still waiting to see some more pictures of that new Riku figure. It would also be cool to see some Organization XIII figures, as well as Ventus, Terra, Aqua and other BBS characters.
  12. WILDMUSTANGX

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Final Trailer!

Can we see an English version of the trailer, please?
  13. WILDMUSTANGX

A Look at Kingdom Hearts II Sora & Roxas Play Arts Kai!

Wasn't there a new one of Riku too?! I want a better look at that one!
  14. WILDMUSTANGX

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

One of the pictures shows a 3 disc set! What's on the third disc?
Back