• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WilliamTheWise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WilliamTheWise

Help/Support ► Am I a horrible person?

I don't know you, though it's hard to tell with everyone changing names since I left. But if you're taking the time to reflect on your action and really think if you are a horrible person, chances are you're not one. Horrible people never realize they are and if they do they enjoy it. You don't...
  2. WilliamTheWise

The explanation of nobodies

I guess you're right. Not really liking it though. I guess I just liked the order created from nobodies not having hearts as there's a "Matter cannot be created nor destroyed" kind of order to it. All the elements of life were evenly divided among the enemies. Now a heart is magically given to...
  3. WilliamTheWise

The explanation of nobodies

What? So what about the Heart/Body/Soul thing, has that just been thrown out the window? So when the original members were turned into heartless their hearts went to their heartless, so where does this nobody heart come from? Is it like a false heart or an imprint of their human heart?
  4. WilliamTheWise

Recommend me some [insert platform] games.

This is long over due, but I'm finally going to purchase a PSP to play Birth by Sleep. And with Vita coming out the price of the old original model should be fairly cheap everywhere. Any recommendations for some good, old PSP games I should check out? I don't have a PS3 so this might also be a...
  5. WilliamTheWise

Disputes between Lea - Even & Ienzo?

Yeah he's there. And since it seems like soon there will be a big push in the story to find VAT if he sticks with Aqua he might make it out of there.
  6. WilliamTheWise

Disputes between Lea - Even & Ienzo?

Well that might be an awkward conversation. "Yeah sorry for killing you back there, but you were a bit of an asshole". I can't see either Even or Ienzo holding a grudge like that. Now that they are human again their normal personalities should return and it was a lifetime ago. And if they have...
  7. WilliamTheWise

Does sora get his looks from ven?

Ven's heart did not have an influence on Sora's looks. He would have ended up looking the goofy way he does regardless of Ventus' heart within him. Kid Sora before having his heart connected with Ven's looked as you would expect a younger version of Sora to look. They do look similar, but alot...
  8. WilliamTheWise

KH: BBS Aqua Hair and Age

*Points to original post* This is from the BBS Ultimania He was but for a very short amount of time. Only his heart was there during KH1. And then after sealing the door he was only there briefly until COM starts. It just naturally grew in the realm of light. Hmmmm 28ish Aqua. Well that might...
  9. WilliamTheWise

KH: BBS Aqua Hair and Age

Exactly "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters."
  10. WilliamTheWise

The X-Blade, Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D... Connected?

Yes, but what I was saying is that being from the realm of light his keyblade would be a light realm keyblade. If he always had that same keyblade then his keyblade is likely a light one.
  11. WilliamTheWise

Well Way to Dawn is a light realm Keyblade and it has the same blue eye like design. And the Darkside Keyblade Mickey found doesn't scream being from the dark realm either. Now to my knowledge the exact origin of Master Xehanort's keyblade is unknown. Since we never saw him wield as a young...
  12. WilliamTheWise

"Don't ask, Don't tell" Repeal

Source: CNN Senate votes to end 'don't ask, don't tell' - CNN.com Discuss
  13. WilliamTheWise

It's a Dark realm keyblade. Meaning it's naturally from that realm This is from the Another Reports Keyblades can be both Light and Dark. Now I could see them pulling something like this later in the series, but right now it's never been said that there is a counter part to every keyblade...
  14. WilliamTheWise

Sora's heartless form

*Re-watches on Youtube* Yeah, That was one of the mushy scenes I completely ignored as a kid lol
  15. WilliamTheWise

Sora's heartless form

Right, I remember now. There was a cut scene where Sora explains how he was falling into darkness and forgetting his friends but Kairi's voice saved him.
Back