• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wilou

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

KH Movie

I know that the rumor of a KH Movie is still wide but for the ones who are interested, heres something i found http://www.tsukiyo.org/Forum/index.php?topic=512.0
  2. W

bad guys

this just a question for fun but what do you think happened to Maleficent and Pete after TWTNW
  3. W

Official "I beat Kingdom Hearts 2" thread!

i beat sephiroth at level 59 with kingdom key
  4. W

final form

i know that you get final form after you see roxas in TWTNW and i know that you get it when you try your other forms but every time i do that it's always antiform or the other ones like valor wisdom and master can someone help me
  5. W

final form

does anybody know how to get the final form
  6. W

voice of nala

hello can someone answer please
  7. W

voice of nala

i have been going on sites of kingdom hearts 2 but it does not say who voices nala in KH2, do any of you know who voices nala
  8. W

finally

okay people kingdom hearts 2 has been released today are you gonna buy today how do you fell excited nervous to see what the game is like please answer
  9. W

Question about the realse date

I saw a commercial last week
  10. W

KH movie

Look i know that no one is sure about a KH movie but i have a theory as you all know in the atlantica world there is like a musical (wich is creepy) so im thinking that Square would never do that on perpose to the game maybe disney asked them to do that so that they can make a disney movie of KH...
  11. W

Scroogy

Does anybody know what Scrooge McDuck does in the game
  12. W

New World

If they had added a pixar world in the Kh2 english version what world would you like? Me it would either be Toy Story, A Bug's Life or The Incredibles
  13. W

kh2 boss

Me it would be shan yu, scar, hydra, sark, barbossa, xemnas and those two members of the order the guy who we see at port royal and the other guy you fight at beast's castle
  14. W

Donald and Daisy

Okay if any of you remember in KH donald and goofy leave to find Mickey and donald asks Daisy if she can take care of the but before he can finish his phrase Daisy says Of Course what do you think was the thing that donald wanted Daisy to take care of :confused:
  15. W

Two new voices official

I saw two cutscenes in english at KH-Media.Net and i recognized the voices of Jonny Deep as Jack Sparrow and Chris Sarandon as Jack Skellington
Back