• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Winged Mirage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Fanfiction ► Squaresoft & Inuyasha?!?

Seph VS Fluffy...quite a contest indeed XD I'm on Seph's side though (squeals obnoxiously loud) Slice that glorified furball to ribbons thinner than ribbons, Sephiroth! ....XD
  2. W

Fanfiction ► The Defiance of the Wraith

I'm glad people still reviewed. I was worried you forget since the last chappy took so long X_X We never seem to be one at the same time, GoH. O_<. When are you usually on? And where have you been? It's BEEN summer! XP
  3. W

Should the Other Original Org Names Be Revealed

I've been wondering that myself. Just who were they before they became Nobodies? But yes, I'd like to know their true names too. But I'm not worried about it, because I know I'll learn them eventually. Yes, I do think that they'll reveal both their looks and true names in some future game. It...
  4. W

OKAY. The final chapter is FINALLY here! This should've been posted some weeks ago, but I was havng major issues with it... Oh yeah, I plan to put this on ffnet, but I don't think the chapters are long enough by themselves. I was thinking of maybe posting this as a oneshot, or maybe a...
  5. W

Fanfiction ► Squaresoft & Inuyasha?!?

OMG this thread still exists O_O WOOHOO! Hey there, Oathkeeper. Let the insanity begin XP
  6. W

Fanfiction ► Tips on skill building: Giving your story emotional weight

I think this is very useful. Characters and emotions can be quite difficult to figure out sometimes, especially when you're writing out the scenes. I think you should add character development here :D BTW, can other people add advice?
  7. W

BUMP Next chappy, ready to go! Warning: Major angstiness ahead... Chapter 3: “…fall into ruin…" The lab they entered looked far from new. If Demyx had doubted himself about the past before, those doubts were washed away now. Though the equipment was fully sterilized, chemical stains on the...
  8. W

dreams on kh2

Still no clear dreams on KH...though I know I had something on KH, but I don't remember it. Got to have a clear nightmare about my puppy instead <_<
  9. W

The third chapter's written, but I'm having someone read over it first. There are some parts I'm unsure of and might edit/rewrite.
  10. W

Now Wait A Minute

Ah, I see. Ignore my stupidity then. For some reason I thought they said Heartless attacked them. Oh well. How do you close a thread?
  11. W

Now Wait A Minute

Hmm...didn't they say they were attacked by Heartless though? Or am I just confused?
  12. W

Now Wait A Minute

In Twlight Town, you find Hayner and the others unconscious. They say that they were attacked by Heartless. But, if they were attacked by Heartless, how were they still alive? I mean, The Heartless should've taken their hearts if they got knocked out, right? I know it's possible that the...
  13. W

dreams on kh2

Hmm...I've had quite a few KH dreams, but none of them are clear to me. Usually they're of Sora traveling to some very strange places and fighting some very strange enemies. I'm surprised I haven't dreamt of the org. yet, considering how I obsess over them...
  14. W

Well...yeah, I guess it was shorter. Oh well. I'm still working on the third chapter. It'll be up either tomorrow or the day after.
  15. W

Actually, I'm not. ZexionDemyx is surprisingly popular little cult on ffnet that I got sucked into XD. Just look under Zexion and you'll find quite a few. Of course most of these take it farther than friendship... I reccomend Smile, under Zexion Angst. That was the one that converted me XD...
Back