• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wingedKnightTx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

okay, let me correct myself. the point is i said it was the souleater. the theory behind it may be off, but point is I said it was the souleater, and zex is holding the souleater. It may (or may not) just be a copy of it, but I still called it, months ago. 10 bajillion points to me. (does...
  2. W

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I would like to point out that months ago I SO CALLED THIS! See my really old thread... http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1077804#post1077804
  3. W

Not as fun as I suspected....

the game so great... I just finished Port Royale and am on my way to Agrabah now... so great and fun...
  4. W

KH2 Really Needed A Reaction Error System...

yeah it is. maybe they'll fix it for KH3 but remeber that the game was almost completely filling the disk... so maybe the data for a timed reaction all the time couldn't fit... unlikely, but a posibility...
  5. W

Reversed

I was wondering what she had said... thanks Dunny
  6. W

Not excited anymore..

I've seen a LOT of spoilers, but I'm still UBER excited for KH2 to come out. Spoilers mean nothing (much) unless you connect the rest of the story together to get the full meaning behind it all. without the full meaning, you won't be able to fully understand the entire game...
  7. W

New Screenshots!!!!

yeah, this is a really nice find, especally for the people not in NA or for anyone who has to wait till tommorow to pick up their copy of the game (f'ing Babbages)
  8. W

can you believe this guy...

i do a lot of things out of spite, but i never mess around with video games. he better hope he doesn't run into me or else he's gonna get one hell of a verbal lashing...
  9. W

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain...
  10. W

bored... again... made a music vid...

like the title said, I got bored and made a music vid to Final Fantasy X. watch it if you like, and leave a comment if you wanna give me some feedback (which is appreciated) here's the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iW740ebSLY
  11. W

3rd symbol and its possible meaning

it's a nice theory, but i think it's a little off... Female= Present Tall male=Light Short male= Twilight Shadow male= Darkness The reasoning behind it is the short male picks up a keyblade similar to Riku's Way of the Dawn, which Riku accuired from the path of Twilight between the end of CoM...
  12. W

New Video

hey, even though this is old, shouldn't it be in the spoiler section anyways... I'm just sayin'....
  13. W

Zexion's weapon thoery....

I was walking home today from class when i was thinking why Nomura decided not to show Zexion's weapon, then I started to think... Now, in KH1, when Riku is brought to Hollow Bastion, Malificent gives him a 'gift' at first, the Souleater. Now, considering the info in the box, I thought maybe...
  14. W

Some thoughts on KH2 character design....

Okay, the zipper and straps thing is a Nomura-style thing he does to all of his character (watch Advent Childern or play X-2, you'll see what I mean) and more that Cloud and Seph have straps (Leon, Paine, Pete and Mickey, just off the top of my head...) Keychains are items that have some 'inner...
  15. W

I noticed something about Sanctuary...

Well, I do own the Exodus album, just keep forgetting to upload it to my computer. Keep Tryin' isn't too bad, never heard Wings (can't find it) EASY BREEZY SUCKS ASS, and Sakura Drops is okay (and Music Vid is crazy, but not a crazy as Travleing)
Back