• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Winter the Wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

?

Ventus will beat your ass for that, man. For realz.
  2. W

Axel and Saix's...

My theory all along. <33 Well done.
  3. W

What if Plan A Failed?

*uses imaginary rep system* s1seafoodsoup
  4. W

How many keyblades are there???

This question has been asked for a long time, but I think I am the only one thus far that knows the real answer. Over 9,000....
  5. W

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

Winnie the Pooh. ......
  6. W

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

yeah, you have a point. i think when ven is no longer part of his heart and he puts back everything connected to him, he won't be able to wield a keyblade anymore.
  7. W

No prob. :D Ventus, I believe, is the only reason why Sora is a wielder in the first place.
  8. W

Ventus' heart. 252525252525252525
  9. W

About Ultimania....(Update3)+cover+new details

OMG OMG *FANGASMS EVERYWHERE OVER BRAIG* i beat thylings to it.
  10. W

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

Another Isa/Saix fan! :D I'm serious. Norty did SOMETHING to f*ck him up. And whatever he did made him the cold and cruel Nobody we saw as Saix. Isa is so sweet that I almost cried when I saw how different he was from Saix. I think that whatever happened to him as Isa, made him (at first) a...
  11. W

I'm with you on this, too. Don't worry about it, some people just don't like to think and want every little detail handed to them. These answers are pretty straightforward. I'm very happy.
  12. W

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

I can understand Braig's case pretty clearly, but... OMG ISA WHAT DID NORTY DO TO YOU??!! s1worstbirthdayever *angry Isa fangirl RAGE*
  13. W

Case closed. It isn't because of fucking Xion. That aside, thanks so much for the translations!!
  14. W

BBS Boss List (Spoilers!)

Thanks for the list! :D Very helpful.
Back