• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WisdomMaster13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

If You could combine 2 keyblades from KH/KH-2-What would they be & Why?

i would combine ultima weapon from both games to creat some sort of super ultima weapon...........haha.......lol
  2. W

kh2 ending - the dark beach

I think that it is the realm of darkness............
  3. W

wats your fav drive?

Its all about Final and Anti Form.......... light and dark right?....*_*
  4. W

wats your fav drive?

Its all about Final and Anti Form.......... light and dark right?....*_*
  5. W

Help....!

Could someone please tell me how to defeat the boss in the Assault of the Dreadnaught...... I keep on bulding new and stronger ships but i cant seem to be able to beat it..... Sorry if someone already posted this..... thanx in advance.
  6. W

forms

Wisdom Master and Final ALL THE WAY
  7. W

Favorite Organization Member

Roxas, Axel, and Luxord
  8. W

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

I Hate Berserkers..... God I Hate It When Does <bleepen><bleepers> Start Jumping Up And Down!!!.........
  9. W

Sephiroth. :mad:

I wouldnt mind fighting him again but only in the coliseum........ so that it wont interfer with the story line........ I am still saying that he should have been harder.!!!
  10. W

alternate ending

Dont even trip about beating sephiroth he is soo easy even in a level like sixty!!!!
  11. W

HAHA This is Funny...

Your soooo lucky to get to see the commercial even though i beat the game i always wanted to see it. if anyone out there knows where i can watch it please tell me. THANX A BUNCH in advance.
  12. W

will still never know zexion weapen was

Zexions weapon was to control others to do his fighting....... so i guess you can say that he was a lover not a fighter.
  13. W

Lv 99 sucks

it is easy just 1) use the trinity limit against the tough guys 2)use the glid ability to run away easy enough!!!
  14. W

Help

My favorite character hands down(a side from the all powerfull Sora) is Axel just because he looks sooo cool!! Got it Memorized!!
  15. W

Whats your favorite thing about kingdom hearts 2?

My favorite thing about kingdom hearts 2 is the fighting....... valor and master form rock....... i still havent gotten final form but i am going crazy with the master form..........i just got it and i am using it every chance i get.X)
Back