• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by with_you_always

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Spirana

Subtle snow flakes fell softly to the ground, creating a white blanket over the old field. For miles there was nothing, Nothing but snow, Nothing at all. Standing at the gates of the school always made you feel as if you were secluded from the rest of the world, Probably because you were. The...
  2. W

A lukewarm breeze of surection and tranquility swept quickly through the bouncing city of Polisca, a root town in the popular video game " The World". To many players it was just another day in the beautiful landscape of the game, but to a few it was one of the most important days of their...
  3. W

Overload

The sunday paper landed on the front doorstep of Young sergon Gualec's house. The front article read in bold letters "boy sent into a coma after playing virtual game". this was not an uncommon article in the world anymore. in fact in the past few weeks this had been the top story. it all began...
  4. W

mendal composition, the fight for the world starts here

The Nakura's, most commonly reffered to as spirits, are the souls and thoughts of being's that have perished in wars, murders, or have just disappered off the face of the planet. they have been known to cuase chaos, bring hope to the hopeless. . .and even cure incurable disieses. there actions...
  5. W

Crystal Destinies

blood.....bodies. the two B's of war. there is no way to avoid any of them in any war. old men start wars but young men fight them. in any case there is no way of avoiding war in your life, so one must know what to do if it becomes to great spills into there lives. in these trying times of war...
  6. W

Villanesko, Village by the sea (REDO--Horror/romance)

at the very most south point of italy there is a village that has been long huanted by sprits from the past. ghost of sailors, warriors, historians, and even soldiers. it was the site of many battles during world war 2, and it was even the site of one of the biggest riots in history during the...
  7. W

Nastica Gradius, Arena Of Death (Redo)

ooc: those of you who wish to, take your template from the first time we did this one and repost it here. as for the rest of you i hope to be enjoying this rp with you soon. have fun. the ancient colloseums of rome were one of the great accomplishments in ancient times. they brought everyone...
  8. W

Vilianesko, village by the sea

at the very most south point of italy there is a village that has been long huanted by sprits from the past. ghost of sailors, warriors, historians, and even soldiers. it was the site of many battles during world war 2, and it was even the site of one of the biggest riots in history during the...
  9. W

The High Life(retry)

yet another war rp brought to you by : WYA ............Yoh asakura shook as the cold air blew into the cargo hold of the plane. the doors cracked open. he smiled and looked out across the land. he smiled knwoing somwhere down there was a town that desperatley needed his help. he glanced over...
  10. W

Taking it back (War)

a paratrooper makes a jump and begins to fall,his body heading towards the earth, not knowing wether his chute will open or not. it takes trust to parachute, and it takes even more trust to jump into a warzone. bullets flying everywhere, bodies on the ground, the chance of death and the rush of...
  11. W

Nastica Gradius, Arena Of Death

the ancient colloseums of rome were one of the great accomplishments in ancient times. they brought everyone together and completly demolished classes for those few hours of entertainment. during that time, peasants my speak with nobles, king's would speak to the people, it made everyon relax...
  12. W

Crystal Cross

blood.....bodies. the two B's of war. there is no way to avoid any of them in any war. old men start wars but young men fight them. in any case there is no way of avoiding war in your life, so one must know what to do if it becomes to great spills into there lives. in these trying times of war...
  13. W

its been fun.....all of my friends read this...

i know alot of you dont know me ......and some of you do....but i have tried this once and i was compelled to stay, but this time im serious, this is not an rp...this is not anything else...it is my simple resignation from the world of Role Playing. now im not leaving for good..i will still be...
  14. W

random rp( random Rp, trust me you want to join)

im going to go somewhere that i have seen no rp go ever before. it has probably been done before, but i havent seen it in any other rp before. this is an rp bout absolutly nothing. just random things happen to you. anything random. get hit by a truck. you can do anything with out any...
  15. W

Fanfiction ► The Abhorsen Trilogy, nothing can stay dead forever

yeah another chapter.....will be waiting for the next chapter* luaghs in childish manner as he waits and twidles thumbs* who else is waiting for the next one?* pitches tent* im going to be the first in line to read it.
Back