• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wolfshadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Screenshots and Info

Really hoping it will release for the xbox one as well. Not wanting to get a ps4 for one game. Since I planned on just getting kh3 for the xbox one.
  2. W

How's everyone enjoying it?

The only chance of me not getting it, is if i'm not off on both of those two days. which would mean i would have to wait longer. Either when i get vacation days or something. if i get vacation days then i could schedule a week to go back home to meet family and friends and get everything i...
  3. W

I'm hoping by the 13th or 14th of March i should have my copy of kh2.5 and ps3 from christmas. Ugh....it's been such a long wait..I've been ready to play it. I just really hope this time it happens.
  4. W

The world ends with you confusion

The next saga is going to be Kingdom Hearts and Sora will be the main protagonist still.
  5. W

"Roleplayer, beware, you're in for a scare!"

So I've been rewatching Goosebumps on netflix since it had been added and was thinking of making a Goosebumps rp. I would like to see if others were interested in it of course before I make an actual thread for the rp. I was thinking that our characters would be normal kids (duh^^), who always...
  6. W

If KH3D HD comes out this year/exists, what extra content do you think it will have?

This, especially the very first boss fight for Sora and Riku in Traverse Town. Freakin' hated having to switch between the "same" fight for both characters simultaneously only having to restart every 5 mins or so. However long you had to wait for each drop. And I hope for a proper Frollo fight...
  7. W

it's more of the fact to see my family since moving away a year ago. But ya it would be easier. oh well.
  8. W

So...basically because I won't be able to come down for my birthday on the 18th my mom, i believe, is gonna hold out on sending the ps3 and game up here till i see them. I hope not, because atm there's no way I can come down with having not enough money for gas there and back. This is gonna suck...
  9. W

These next couple of weeks are going to be a drag until the 18th. or a matter of when my mom decides to ship up kh2.5 and the ps3 they got me. It would be awesome if I get it before sunday since mail doesn't run that day. But, I'm almost half tempted to beat re:com first when I get the ps3 only...
  10. W

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

I figured it was intentional, but because of it, it's really ruining the video for me to watch it fully. I don't mind a good laugh from honest trailers (like their work), but for some reason, this video...ergh...
  11. W

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

eww eww eww I could not watch even halfway because of the horrible pronunciations of the names. ugh...
  12. W

Seven Wonders of Twilight Town

I did count the stairs, but then realized most of the seven wonders were just given to Roxas for him to do something while Sora's memories were getting near completion (considering even Riku/ASOD asked Diz why he showed Roxas the train. All because he missed the trip to the beach and to prevent...
  13. W

Roughly three more weeks till i get to play it for my birthday. been waiting since christmas, ugh~!
  14. W

Can't find Aqua's Daisy sticker

Ya it could be above you, this is weird. Unless you picked it up where we think it was at and it wasn't the Daisy sticker in the fm version.
  15. W

Ya, come find out on my end that I'm going to have to wait till my birthday before I can get my hands on 2.5 and the ps3 my parents got me. My mom said I'll have to come down then to get everything else, but even then I don't believe I'll be able to make it down, so either way it seems she'll...
Back