• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wolfshadow0118

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Any characters you like more/less now?

I have new found respect (?) for the organization members.
  2. W

unlocking the Secret Movie?

So I had beaten the game and was working on unlocking the secret movie. I actually stopped for thw night after getting the lucky emblems in most world's (only two left), however when I went to the title screen it said I unlocked the secret movie. But how? I didn't collect all of the lucky...
  3. W

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Thanks, that's what I was thinking with most of those answers, just wanted to make sure I wasnot lost somewhere.
  4. W

Ok I just beat kh3 (but haven't seen secret movie yet). Can someone explain a few things for me, mainly regarding the epilogue? Again I haven't seen the secret movie, so if that helps explain some things then I will watch it when I get it unlocked.
  5. W

I haven't beaten the game yet... ..but I just did the battle with the union x players and I have to say that felt like a kick in the gut. I understand that Nomura said that the top players for whatever the challenge was, would have their name in the game, but I was thinking it would have been...
  6. W

I don't know if this has been brought up, but 100 acre woods story was such a waste. Only 10 minutes to beat it for the weakest story.
  7. W

Do Hayner and Ollette have different VA's or is that just me?

Also, jimney and mickey's voices are off as well. I mean, I can get used to it, but it's just odd? I guess?
  8. W

Question regarding Gamestop early release

With most gamestop stores releasing kh3 at 9pm, would that cause our consoles to be banned for playing the game before release date? Just curious how that will pan out.
  9. W

SPOILERS I’m starting to think the game was half assed

Especially in 0.2's secret ending. Yensid spells it out to sora that when xehanort tried make sora become a vessel that stripped all, if not most of his previous abilities.
  10. W

Kingdom Hearts 3 Japanese "Let's Play" promotional video

So Square posted this video today, and I'm unsure if yall may be aware of it, but it's a very nicely made promotional vid for KH3! https://youtu.be/9aweNvpIgd0
  11. W

is a kh3 review necessary?

I say watch this video below, or atleast up to the 7 min mark to find out: https://youtu.be/cqnAx3gx99w
  12. W

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

If possible, without spoilers,, why are people not liking the current ending? I can't wait to enjoy the game to the fullest!
  13. W

Disney bosses

Idk, I'm trying to keep boss spoils and story spoils to a minimum.
  14. W

Disney bosses

I think its safe to assume The Kraken and Davy Jones are bosses and the original Baymax.
Back