• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wolviana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

A Problem With My PS2...

I've noticed that when I play my PS1 games on my PS2, the screen will bounce up and down continually. None of my friends, who also own the larger, older model PS2s, have this problem. My parents say that it could be the age of our television, but I'm not so sure. Does anyone else have this...
  2. W

Saddest Video Game Moment

What was the moment in a video game that made you feel the most emotional? That almost, or did, move you to tears? I'm going to say, for me anyway, Zack's death in FFVII is the one that made me flat out cry. I still feel sad when I think about it.
  3. W

Who would you like to see in KH2?

I always wanted a gigantic Fantasia world... you know, you could ride the horses and everything! Doesn't look like it'll happen though... but Yensid's in KH2, so you never know!
  4. W

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Passion: After the Battle Online... Thank you Naruto! Still downloading... I can't wait to hear it! *curses dial-up*
  5. W

Re: Passion: After the Battle Online... Can someone put ATB on yousendit or something? I'm really sorry, but I'm having some problems with FileFront and Rapidshare.
  6. W

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

Awesome. Just awesome. Now it raises questions as to why Riku is wearing the blindfold...
  7. W

Trains and possible nod to Walt...

I would love some sort of tribute to Walt, since if it wasn't for him, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be in existence. I could imagine my best friend, she loves Walt Disney... I remember reading in a magazine (either EGM or OPM) they called the director Tetsuya 'Walt' Nomura. Anyway, I would love to...
  8. W

BHKs name revealed...(???)

If it really is his name, it's going to take some getting used to. It's not that it's bad, it's actually quite clever, but since I've been calling him 'BHK' for the last two years, it'll be hard. It's like 'BHK' almost became his actual name, at least that's what it feels like!
  9. W

Worst Rumors.

Actually... I've never had alcohol... Probably high on caffiene or something.
  10. W

Worst Rumors.

Actually... I think I was the one who made that up a while ago, I know I posted a thread about it... Well, that just confirms how much of an idiot I can be sometimes. ^^
  11. W

Fanfiction ► Vanilla Apples {One-Shot, Riku/Kairi Oriented}

Yeah, it's just a one-shot, and thank you for reading it! I was thinking about making it into three parts, with the second one about Sora's reaction, and the third about his confrontation with Riku, but I think I'll leave it as it is.
  12. W

Fanfiction ► Vanilla Apples {One-Shot, Riku/Kairi Oriented}

I wrote this last month, and it's also posted at fanfiction.net. I wanted to write a dark revenge story, every since reading The Cask Of Amontillado (Edgar Allen Poe, a genuis!) in English class. Please enjoy. ------------ Revenge… it’s a sweet little thing, is it not? Before I had never...
  13. W

How Do You Cope With The Wait?

Since the greatest game sequel has been delayed until March (yay, my birthday is on the ninth!), what are you doing to deal with the wait, and consequently make the dreaded months go faster? Me? My best friend and I made a $5 bet. Whoever beats the game on expert first wins. Also, I've been...
  14. W

Passion craze

Yes, Utada Hikaru is the one sing S&C, and she wrote the lyrics for it too. In case you're wondering, she's bilingual (sp?) At first, I didn't like Passion very much, but the more I listen to it, the more and more I like it, even more than Hikari/Simple&Clean. It's a very pretty song, and my...
  15. W

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! I've been listening to it... alot. I like it much more than Hikari or Simple & Clean, and those songs were perfection. I can't wait to see the opening and closing cinemas to it.
Back