• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wonders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Ok woah I missed alloottt... Anyone care to fill me in?! :D Ha I can't believe Nomura.. I think he lives to fill our little Kingdom Heart minds with suspense and surprise as much as he can.. He lives for it.. aha ~Wonders
  2. W

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I must say, this was a very well put togethyer thread.. I honestly cannot wait for this extremely hyped game to be released in North America. The character I'm looking forward to playing is Ven. Idk why, but I just am. His...
  3. W

Greetings! I'm new! xP

Hello there, My name is Kyle, also known as Wonders (as my username suggests.. xP) I am a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, and hope to experience each and every aspect of it as the series continues on. I have played and finished only Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts 2. I have played...
Back