• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WwhiptailwW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Larxene

She's a complete bitch but that's what's good about her. She's kind of like a character you love to hate, which is a good quality for a villain. I also love playing as her in Days.
  2. W

Ice Cream =/= Popsicles

I'm English, and over here Ice lollies (aka, 'Popsicles') generally fall under the category of Ice Cream anyway.
  3. W

Favorite magic

In general, the Cure Family Cure- Good to instantly heal Cura- Great how you don't really have to watch your health for a short while after casting Curaga- The worst of the three IMO, but nice in multiplayer as you can help your allies :) I also like Blizzaga though. It's really cool.
  4. W

New Magic Method: Good or bad?

I think it was better than the MP system in KH2, but there should have been another way to build up your magic again other than using ethers/elixirs.
  5. W

playabe characters

Yes, but she needs to be unlocked. Just keep playing through the story and you'll easily unlock her.
  6. W

Most Powerful Days Mission Mode Character

I'm not entirely sure, but I feel like saying Mickey.
  7. W

Mission Mode: Weak Chars

Really???:eek: I used him to beat the Leech Grave in Mission Mode and he worked fine.
  8. W

Easiest boss

Crimson Prankster. It wasn't ridiculously easy, but it was fun and once you realised that you needed to kill both of them within about 10 seconds of each other it was fairly simple.
  9. W

Best World in 358/2 Days

The World That Never Was But on this list, Beasts Castle/Neverland.
  10. W

xDD Who else thought the game was glitched or they made a mistake when (first third of game spoilers

At first I thought it was a glitch, but later on in the same scene, I thought it was too much of a big glitch to not be plot related.
  11. W

SPOILER ! after day (359)

I think, for your second question, that Saix simply fulfilled his regular role in Days by sending SOMEONE ELSE to do the mission- that other person being Axel (however Axel may have volunteered seeing as he wanted him back for his own reasons anyway)
  12. W

The Ending

Yes actually. I played the Roxas vs Axel fight, and realised 'Wait a minute... this is only happening about 10 days after Xion died'. I think the very end of Days could have been explained slightly better tbh. I know it isn't a game for those new to the series, but they should have had DiZ and...
  13. W

Worst world in the game

Halloween Town. In every game to date, I've found it to be so dull... It had some nice missions and bosses, but the world itself bores me.
  14. W

Memories of Xion

I thought that it wasn't Namine herself who erased the memories, but just due to her being one fat blob of memories, when she died, she was going to be forgotten by everyone. Namine says 'Even I can't stop that from happening', implying that she didn't do it herself.
  15. W

Xion's feelings

I think either Xion had a heart like Repliku had (supposedly), or seeing as she was 'made' from memories, her memories of emotion where so strong that she was able to convey them well.
Back