• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by x-knight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Xenmas Boss Battle Video

judging from the video xenmas doesnt look all to that hard or maybe somone max out sora stats? and where the hell is donald and goofy?
  2. X

Summons

so does that mean the YRP are not actually summons then so what do they do?
  3. X

(Sora & Axel) Major Spoiler

Re: Alex's Last Stand (Sora & Axel) Major Spoiler its weird cos i can only make out a few of the japenses words and only translate katakana my question is y is axel so weak if he only fightin a few dusks (yes few) his death is kindof point less since not evry cutscene is there and we...
  4. X

KH2=Drug

i here by swear to neva watch another kingdom hearts 2 cutscene and or spolier until i finallly buy the damn game....... oh even that is to hard arrrgh
  5. X

KH2=Drug

u know running in to a wall sounds preety good right know im might go try it note: im addicted as well
  6. X

Spoiler to end all spoilers

yeh estupido jokes
  7. X

Gummi ship Quests to Atlantica + Halloween Town Videos

wow thats nice ur realling outdoing urself u know... ah.. good work
  8. X

funiest cutscene

maybe roxas gets scamed in twilight town ( bying sum magic penut butter !! lol) by a guy that looks similar to DiZ and thats proably why he says that
  9. X

Spoiler to end all spoilers

old. and whats with ur name are u trying to get attention by doing that (not flaming)
  10. X

ansem's name

if ansem( kh1's Ansem) is actually called xehanort then why do the people of hollow bastion (ff char.) called him ansem then if then been there as long as he has and he started developing darkness 7 years before the event of kh1 (according to leon)
  11. X

-=The Organization Hit List=- **Spoilers**

so xenmas has been confirmed
  12. X

kill.switch

kill.switch in my opinion i think its a great game but it is difficult to acually play for long times becuase the ai is just too damn smart i bought the game about a 3 months ago and when i ask mi frends they sed the neva herd of it i dont wanna sound like a loner but has ne boddy got the...
  13. X

Xehanort name de-coded...?

was Xenmkas even confirmed i thought it was just what one personmade up to back up his theory
  14. X

Xehanort name de-coded...?

ure forgeting thorn axe that includes the x it may hold sum signifigance maybe if he was the original keyblade master that could be the name of the keychain on his keyblade that he uses
  15. X

Xehanort's Identity Releaved...Theory...

that isnt really much to go by there just voiced by the same guy he could change his voice slighty to give a different affect look at the Xehanort Is a guy thread and u understand it more
Back