• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xagzan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Interview With Heather Edwards (The Dog and Dragon) on Her Kingdom Hearts Oil Painting

I'm looking as hard as I can and I can't see any Maleficent dragon... Lol oh we been barking up that tree for years, Heather
  2. X

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

I'm not gonna get bogged down in defining a retcon, but I will say this, now that I've finished the new cutscenes, I have no idea what's going on. Has anyone explained this sudden concept of the "13 lights" that Baldr's darkness (which isn't a true darkness?) introduces, which soon enough...
  3. X

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

Sigh, I know, I was trying to be generous here 😅 Recontextualizing, that's a polite way of putting it lol, rather than retconning/ignoring the basic events and tenets of the story you've already established.
  4. X

Yes I get that but it still doesn't make sense to me if DR is saying he went on his trip (his time trip, not his Scala trip) a few years after meeting Ansem. DDD implied it happened immediately. Met Ansem, hopped forward into BBS and DDD, returned back to the islands like we see in the post...
  5. X

Starting the videos in earnest now. Episode 4 down. You know, for someone who was so concerned with finding his beloved dream friends his entire life, Xehanort sure didn't treat Ven very nice when he found him lol. I also laughed when he walked away at the end, imagining the Mirror being like...
  6. X

But did YX not go on his first time travel trip right after meeting Ansem? I don't recall DDD or KH3 ever implying he waited a few years. Is that stated in DR? I've only just started making my way through the vids now.
  7. X

Does all that mean YX in DDD was really DR Xehanort all along?
  8. X

But then why didn't they just create that model for DDD instead of the one they did?
  9. X

I have absolutely no idea what this means. Anyone?
  10. X

Ah I see, so the Xehanort game did not in the end address perhaps the major Xehanort plot hole from KH3. Disappointing but not surprising.
  11. X

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

Nothing wrong with raising complaints with something people feel could be disappointing. Not exactly like KH has earned my unquestioning benefit of the doubt. Toy Story was a great world but it is too bad we won't get to go to that pizza place or Sid's house, on the scale of a KH3 stage. Anyway...
  12. X

If it is then you should still think to start at the beginning, at least leave the option open instead of closing doors.
  13. X

Hey wait a minute. Maybe someone already mentioned it, but I just realized. Endor? Return of the Jedi? What the hell? Why would they introduce Star Wars there, at the final battle? What about A New Hope? Sora should experience it all from the beginning, be part of the journey from Tatooine to...
  14. X

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Yeah...an effect signifying you're in the data world. Nomura you premiered canon dialogue in a concert. Gave a thorough dissertation on the rules of time travel and went out of your way almost 20 years later to explain why Mickey was shirtless in KH1. You don't get to say there's no deeper...
Back