• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xagzan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

Nothing wrong with raising complaints with something people feel could be disappointing. Not exactly like KH has earned my unquestioning benefit of the doubt. Toy Story was a great world but it is too bad we won't get to go to that pizza place or Sid's house, on the scale of a KH3 stage. Anyway...
  2. X

If it is then you should still think to start at the beginning, at least leave the option open instead of closing doors.
  3. X

Hey wait a minute. Maybe someone already mentioned it, but I just realized. Endor? Return of the Jedi? What the hell? Why would they introduce Star Wars there, at the final battle? What about A New Hope? Sora should experience it all from the beginning, be part of the journey from Tatooine to...
  4. X

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Yeah...an effect signifying you're in the data world. Nomura you premiered canon dialogue in a concert. Gave a thorough dissertation on the rules of time travel and went out of your way almost 20 years later to explain why Mickey was shirtless in KH1. You don't get to say there's no deeper...
  5. X

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

So she's staying at his place, don't know if Lauriam will like that any better~
  6. X

Wonder how Lauriam's gonna feel when he learns Sora's shacking up at Strelitzia's place 😏
  7. X

Like I said, this is the shounen anime trap. It's not just a KH thing. Every single series I've experienced in this genre seems to think it's a positive to bloat their cast more and more over time. Forgetting old characters, introducing new ones, then replacing them in turn with still more...
  8. X

I just assumed it was Yozora. Though I haven't heard his JP voice.
  9. X

I would not have brought anyone back in the first place, personally, after KH2...buuuut now that they are back, they better damn sure have more presence in the future. Because the briefest of reunion scenes with minimal dialogue did not come close to satisfactory payoff for the years of...
  10. X

New arc, new opportunities maybe. And did Riku and Terra even train together? They had their chat before the 1 year time skip, so I never got the impression they had time to do much. Plus that wasn't set up prior, while Kairi and Aqua's training was, explicitly. Still hoping for them to get...
  11. X

Hell of a time to get logged out and forget my password lol. Anyway, I don't even know where to begin. Think I need to see more of KH4 before forming any opinions. I'm mostly surprised we're going straight to it, so quickly, without a million in between games. Feels just like the old days...
  12. X

A defense for Ishimoto

I heard that a long time ago, but I could never figure out which parts those were. Can you identify where they come in the track? Always wondered. Hurts my soul. If Square is smart they'll have Sachiko Miyano, Natsumi Kameoka or Yuko Komiyama handle whatever Yoko doesn't do in future games...
  13. X

A defense for Ishimoto

I mean I don't know much about TWEWY but I've even said he straight up copy-pasted the same material between the 3 final boss tracks of KH3, so this doesn't surprise me. *KH2, for me this is an old song and dance ;)
  14. X

What themes to incorporate into a Female Player theme?

Welllllll, given certain events we just saw in the UX ending, The sad thing is you know Nomura's gonna make the canon Player a guy, if anything.
  15. X

KH Shower Thoughts

Yeah I wouldn't mind that at all either